House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
***Only rented seasonally to snowbirds***
Well maintained, comfortable duplex is located in Warm Mineral Springs/North Port and close to restaurants, shopping, Warm Mineral Springs and gulf beaches. Large kitchen with eat-in kitchen area, carport, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths. All the things one would need for a comfortable winter vacation.
This home is a short drive to the beach and within walking distance (0.7 miles) to the Warm Mineral Springs, a natural spring which draws thousands of people from all over the world to soak in its warm 87 degree waters and enjoy its healing properties.
Everything you need.
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Everything you need.
Activity and Interests
Warm Mineral Springs - the Original Fountain of Youth! Over 9 million gallons of warm mineral water flowing daily: 51 minerals; highest healing mineral content in the USA: constant 87 degrees year round- perfect for swimming and soaking! Enjoy massage therapy, acupuncture, nail salon, hydro-yoga, skin care Consulting, Facials, Body Treatments, Wraps, Scrubs, Waxing, Tinting Consult with a aesthetician. Infrared Sauna, Ionized Foot Bath Detox, Ear Candling, Chi Balancing (see warmmineralsprings website for most recent full info).
If you wish to go to the beaches, four Manasota Key, Gulf Beaches are within 15-20 minutes drive (13-15 miles). Siesta Key in Sarasota, is also in the area. It's one of the most visited beaches in the U.S. and was featured on the Travel Channel for its great views, unique sands and restaurants.
For the avid hiker or nature enthusiast, the area is also home to many natural preserves.
Only 8.5 miles to I-75 for easy access to for day trips to Fort Myers, Naples and Tampa attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jan 1 - Mar 31
|Discounts: 90 nights or more: $53 Nightly|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
* $400 Booking Deposit
* Balance Due 60 days prior to check-in
* US Money Order or Cashiers Check
* Booking deposit transfered to damage deposit and returned at end of stay
Jan - March $1,600 per month
April & Nov, Dec $1,300 per month
May - Oct $1,000 per month
***Prices include all utilities***
***3 month minimum stay***
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- roller blading
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Plenty of linens and large bath sheets provided.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Plenty of linens and large bath sheets provided.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Features brand new King matress and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, King headboard with King topper = flexibility. Cable TV.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- * This is one side of a duplex (other side used occasionally by landlord) * Unit is carpeted for your safety and comfort. Kitchen and baths are lenoleum. * 2nd bedroom features two twins on king headboard and king memory foam matress topper for flexibility. Sleeps comfotably as king or separate beds into twins. * Great snowbird community.