Stay in this lovely 3 bedroom / 2 bath house located in beautiful Towamensing Trails. This house is 2 hours from Philadelphia and New York City. Tranquil setting yet close to major attractions. Minutes from Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Jim Thorpe, White Water Rafting, Paint Ball and Split Rock Entertainment.
House is just a short walk to the lake and clubhouse. Sleeps 8 people comfortably. Located on a cul-de-sac street, there is no worry about traffic and noise. A great place to sit on the wrap-around deck and entertain with gas barbecue. Enjoy nature and quiet time afforded because of the location. Home has a stone wood-burning fireplace, with a modern fully equipped kitchen.
Summer is prime with a lake-front outdoor pool, adjacent to a white sand beach overlooking the private lake. Boat rentals available on the beach for canoeing or paddleboats. Plenty of beach space for activities. Clubhouse with video games, pool tables, restaurant,bar and outside deck overlooking the lake and basketball courts, Playground and kiddie pool for the children. The area is patrolled with 24 hour security.
Fall is breathtaking with horseback rides, hikes, walks, boat and bike rides amidst the spectacular foliage.
No matter the season, this vacation property has it all. Book today.
* Jack Frost Big Boulder offering skiing, snow tubing and snowboarding
* Penns Peak featuring luncheon shows such as Glenn Miller Band, King Henry and his Showmen. Also lunch on the spacious patio which overlooks the entire mountain region.
* Live Entertainment such as Gregg Allman., Open Acoustic Mic Night and many other headliners.
* Historic Jim Thorpe, tours of Asa Packer Mansiion and pre-broadway shows at the Mauch Chunk Open House.
* The Crossings for all Discount shopping
* Trails Lake and Tennis Club - dinner/lunch available on weekends
* Crystal clean 192 acre stocked lake (PA license req'd)
* Game Room that has air hockey, pool table, dart board and games for children
* Rental boats and Canoe's (no gas powered boats allowed)
* Sandy private beach and lake (plenty of area to sit)
* Large swimming pool with lounge chairs and kiddie's pool and playground
* Restaurant, bar and large outside deck at the Clubhouse overlooking the lake
* Tennis and Basketball Courts
* Paint Ball and White Water Rafting
* Explore Actual Coal Mine #9
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
We accept personal checks or payment thru Pay Pal
Weekly Rate: $500 - $700
Monthly Rate: $500 - $70
Winter (Dec 10 - April 3rd)
Weekends/mid-week $500 for any 3 days, 2 nights
Weekly $700 for any 7 days, 6 nights
Monthly $1750.00 (+ utilities)
Summer (June 19 - Sept 11)
Weekly $650.00 any 7 days, 6 nights
Monthly $1850.00 (+utilities)
Seasonal $3800.00 (+utilities)
Off Season (all other times)
Weekend /mid-week $375.00 for any 3 days, 2 night