Everything you need to have an amazing family vacation is in this immaculate and cozy cottage.
Enjoy roasting marshmallows and relaxing on the private, wooded back patio that includes your very own fire pit. The patio also houses a gas grill which makes cooking and cleaning quick and easy.
Take the electric golf cart out (seats 5) to take a casual ride or walk down to the General store for a coffee, bagel and a Sunday paper. We have parking for two cars and are centrally located to all amenities.
The cottage is equipped with an air conditioner/ heater and comfortably sleeps five. The master has a Queen size bed and the second bedroom has a bunk bed (double on the bottom/ twin on top). We ask that you bring your own bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels. There is a washer/ dryer in the cottage.
The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, refridgerator/ freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, Keurig coffee maker, dishes, pots, pans and all cooking and eating utensils.
If it happens to rain enjoy cable or a DVD on the HDTV flat screen plasma or enjoy the selection of family games and puzzles- sure to keep you entertained all day long! The enclosed three season porch is also a great place to curl up and read a book.
We want your vacation in our cottage to be memorable - please let us know if you have any special requests and we will do our best to accomodate!
Many get to Summer Village and don't even want to leave the property! However, if you are looking for additional family entertainment there is plenty to do! Here are just a few of our favorites:
* Kimball's Farm in Westford - Homemade ice cream, mini golf, bumper boats, arcade, golf range. country store, petting zoo, and batting cages
* Take Ten Relaxation studio in Westford - book a yoga class or get a massage
* Davis Farmland in Sterling, MA - water park, petting zoo
* Honey Pot Hill Orchards in Stow, MA - apple picking, hayrides
* Butter Brook/ Billerica Country Clubs for golfing
* Merrimack Theaters in Lowell - local live productions
* Maine is only 45 minutes North - Kittery has great outlet shopping and of course there are amazing beaches and fresh lobster
* Boston is 45 minutes South - there is the Children's Museum, The Science Museum, Aquarium, Whale watching, Faneuil Hall, theater, and walking the freedom trail
* New Hampshire is only 15 minutes north - great for tax free shopping
* There are also plenty of local cinemas if you would like to catch a movie and fabulous local restaurants
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.