The Boulder View cabin has amazing mountain views and a private hot tub on your own spacious deck. You're literally a few hundred yards from 2 of Heavenly's ski lifts and you're physically on the Tahoe Rim Trail. The home features 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms. You have Direct TV and free WiFi as well as a full kitchen if you want to cook up a meal. For the Winter months you have a central air gas forced heat and a wood stove if you need to burn some wood for the whole mountain experience. The lake and casinos are only a 4 mile trip down the road. It's all here at the top of the mountain.
Jen, we just loved the Sierra Vista home you had us stay at. Jim was so worried that the Heavenly ski season was over but we ended up skiing and boarding all week long and it was so easy to get to the lift. In fact on two days the two of us old times relaxed and the kids just walked over the Stagecoach lift, that was easy. Anyway, thanks for the repeat guest discount, next year we'll try to come a bit earlier like JAN or FEB. See you soon, Janyce and Jim from Concord
* Heavenly Ski Resort is just 1/2 Mile Away!
* Lake, Shops, Casinos, Restaurants, and shops are just 4 Miles away!
* Located on the Tahoe Rim Trail with Hiking Right out your front door!
* Hot Tub!! Private Outdoor Hot Tub on your own mountain view deck
* Cozy wood burning stove.
* HOA Pool Access in the warm months of summer.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $99 - $349
* Spring/Fall:$99/night midweek, $169/night weekends
* Winter/Summer: $169/night midweek, $249/night weekends.
* Holiday's start at $199-299/night with a 3 night min.
* Cleaning is $100.00. Or opt to self clean with a $30 check out fee.