All rates and fees throughout the year are listed at the bottom of site under the VACATION RENTAL RATES section."
4 night Minimum Stay During Summer and 2 Night Minimum Stay the Rest of Year
*This 3 br. 2 ba. can also be rented as only a 2 br. 1 ba. for a lower rate if you don't have a need for 3rd bedroom and 2nd ba. Call or inquire in contact owner section for details.
(See "Tuscany on the Beach" in Encinitas for another exceptional vacation rental. You may rent both vacation homes at the same time to make a 5 br. 3 1/2 ba. with two kitchens and two living room areas for small family reunions , and wedding acommodations)
This charming beach duplex is located only 5 houses from Stone Steps Beach and is just a short walk to the ever popular, Moonlight Beach.
As you enter the gate, you will be delighted to see that your world has just transformed as you begin your vacation at the beautiful "Paris on the Beach." A true secret unknown to those passing by at the street.
Your vacation unit has been recently remodeled with travertine tiles, upgraded fixtures, and has beautiful hardwood floors, tile, and carpeting. There are vaulted ceilings and sunny windows throughout the home and there is also a large wood burning fireplace. The home is fully furnished and boasts a Parisian like theme that will make you feel like you're in the streets of Paris. The large kitchen with island is well equipped complete with modern appliances, dishes, glsssware, and utensils. All linens, bedding, and beach towels are also provided for your convenience.
Your Perisian vacation home has a beautifully furnished patio area with plenty of seating. The patio has travertine tile laid out in the Versaille pattern, a fireplace/pit, and an amazing outdoor kitchen. You can either eat in or dine "Perisian style" in the outdoor dining area that overlooks a garden and hot tub/spa. For the young at heart, bring nothing as your stay includes most beach equipment needs, and there are plenty of board games, lawn games, tennis racquets, golf clubs, and an outdoor ping-pong table.
* Encinitas surf and family beaches; Cardiff Reef, Pipes, Swami's,"D" Street, Moonlight Beach (best family beach in Southern California), Stone Steps, Beacons, & Grandview
* Best Beaches beyond Encinitas; La Jolla Cove, Mission Beach, Coronado Beach, Oceanside Pier, Torry Pines State Beach, Carlsbad State Beach, San Onofre State Beach, Tresles, San Clemente Pier, and Laguna Beach
* Local restaurants and shopping; Beach House, Chart House, When in Rome, Yogi's Sports Bar, The Bull Pen, The Paniken Coffee and Breakfast House, St.Germains, Encinitas Cafe, Leucadia Pizzaria, Round Table Pizza, Potato Shack, The Broken Yolk, Juanitas Taco Shop, Denny's, Hansen's Surf and Ski Shop, The Lumberyard Shopping Center, Sea Side Bazar/Flee Market (weekends), Farmer's Market just across Hwy. 101 (Sundays) Antique Shops, Thrift Shops, Carlsbad Outlet Mall, The Forum shops and restaurants, Target, Smart and Final, Petco, Petsmart, Trader Joe's, Henry's, Vons, Stater Brothers, Albertsons, Ralphs, and Cosco
* Historic La Paloma Theater (Downtown Encinitas), Ultra Star Theater (La Costa)
* Del Mar Thuroughbred Horse Racing, "Where The Surf Meets the Turf"
* World class golf; Encinitas Ranch, La Costa Resort, Aviara, Torry Pines (site of US Open)
* Quail Botanical Gardens and San Elijo Lagoon
* Encinitas, Magdelena Ecke YMCA
* Encinitas Public Library with amazing ocean views
* Tennis and Volleyball at Moonlight Beach
* Torrey Pines Nature Resrve
* Scripps Aquarium, La Jolla
* San Diego Contemporary Museum of Art, La Jolla
* Balboa Park and Museums
* Shakespear Theater (Balboa Park)
* Sea World
* San Diego Zoo
* San Diego Wild Animal Park
* Seaport Village, Down Town San Diego (Coaster Train)
* Carlsbad Village (Coaster Train)
* Old Town (Coaster Train)
* Legoland, Carlsbad
* Belmont Park rollercoaster and atraction rides, Mission Beach
* The Wave House, Mission Beach (man made wave riding)
* World class wineries and tasting in nearby Temecula
* Spa treatments, world famous La Costa Resort and Spa
* Petco Park, Padre Baseball (Coaster-Trolley)
* Qualcom Stadium, Charger Football and San Diego State Football(Coaster-Trolley) Holiday Bowl and Pointsettia Bowl (December)
* Aneheim Stadium, Angels Baseball (Amtrack Train)
* Gaslamp District, reastaurants and shops (Coaster-Trolley)
* Horton Plaza (Coaster-Trolley)
* Hotel Del Coronado
* San Diego Civic Theatre (Coaster-Trolley)
* San Diego Symphony and Summer Pops
* Humphrey's on the Bay Summer Concerts, Shelter Island
* Performing Arts Center, Escondido
* Coors Amphitheater
* Knotts Soak City Water Park
* San Diego and Mission Bay boating, sailboarding, and parasailing activities
* Snug Harbor boating activities, in close by Carlsbad
* Scuba Diving/Snorkeling
* Hot Air Ballooning
* Horseback riding
* Dog Beach in Del Mar
* Dog Park at Encinitas Humane Society
* Dog Park next to Encinitas Public Library
* LA and Orange County Attraction Day Trips:
Disneyland (Amtrack Train), Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, Getty Museum and Villa, Hollywood, Catalina Island, Queen Mary
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.