Watch sunsets on the shores of Green Bay at the Gray Gull Cottage. This 3 bedroom secluded home is 6 miles south of Egg Harbor. The cottage sits on an wooded acre of beautiful cedar trees and has a cobblestone beach with a fire pit and deck right on the shoreline. The Gray Gull has 1 1/2 baths with a 6 person sauna. The living room has a cathredal ceiling, a fireplace and incredible bay views. The newly renovated kitchen leads to a screened porch for summer dining.
The cottage is open year round and is a perfect location for all water activities in the summer and cross-country skiing and snowmobiling in the winter.
Things to do:
* Beach and swimming- onsite
* Walking and hiking-near by
* 2-18 hole golf courses-2 miles away
* Egg Harbor shopping and restaurants-6 miles
* Frank Murphy County Park with sandy beach and boat launch-2 miles away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $250
Weekly Rate: $1550
Monthly Rate: $1550 - $1550
* The Gray Gull Cottage is available year round.
* Weekly rates are $1550 per week (Saturday to Saturday) from Memorial Day to Labor Day for up to 6 people.
* Nightly rates of $250 per night are available for the rest of the year. A two night minimum stay is required.
* Pet fees of $50 per pet per