A charming 3.5 bedroom cottage. A mile away from the beach. Very Quiet, bordering conservation land with many hiking and biking trails, just out the door. 10 minute drive from downtown and shops. Ideal for a small family or for one or two couples. A great place for children!
The place is beautiful and cheerful with fine little artistic touches. We enjoyed the garden and the quietness around, with small little treasures scattered around it, and our children loved it the swing and the hammock. The walk to the beach was fun, the animals on the way, the goats, chickens and cows, were a great treat, as well as the fresh eggs!
It's a sweet place for a Vineyard vacation and very reasonably priced.
* The beach is close by, you can walk, bike or drive to it passing a farm with cows, goats, chickens…and even get fresh eggs and flowers.
* A nearby fresh water pond for swimming ideal for young children.
* Many biking and hiking trails just out the door.
* 10 minutes drive to downtown and shops.
* Just a walk a way to bus transportation to all towns.
Besides these local attractions, there are all the other well known beaches and beautiful attractions of this breath taking island.
Restaurants and night life in downtowns have a lot to offer. There are always events such as gallery showings, music performances, concerts, outdoor plays.