Nicely Remodeled Beach House with Great views (see picture of ocean taken from deck) and Easy Beach Access at the end of the block. Includes nice 5th wheel set up, with the 3rde bathroom and second bath. Main house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Extra living and kitchen,, great set up for family reunions.
WIFI, Cable TV, 3 TV sets (if you want to stay in, (but why would you).
The house is fully furnished, has all appliances including dishwasher in remodeled kitchen. Queen bed in master bedroom and upstairs bedroom / loft has 3 beds. Lots of closet space and a nice, updated bathroom with tub and shower. Hardwood floors downstairs.Spiral staircase takes you to the loft/ bedroom that spans the width of the house. You can slide the beds back into the wall for extra space. There is a sliding door off the bedroom to a 2nd deck with even more expansive views. 5ht wheel is nice and again is fully set up with all appliances and linens. There is a TV in the living area there too, with cable TV and WIFI.
Lots of parking can include quads and quad trailer, however no RV's are allowed.
Everything you need for a memory filled week is here. Fully equiped kitchen and laundry facilities too. BBQ on downstairs deck and table/ bench.
If you aren't familiar with Florence, it has one of he nicest beaches on the Oregon Coast. Long, flat, and areas with tide pools. You can walk down to driftwood shores and have breakfast at the restaurant if you don't want to cook. With it's magnificent sand dunes, quading and sand boarding are great favorites. There is OLD TOWN, the wharf area where the river meets the ocean. Tons of unique shops and lots of antique shops in town. Rivers and lots of lakes make this an excellent for fishermen, not to mention crabbing. There is also a casino in town with 2 reataurants and entertainment.
The rates quoted are for 5 persons. Additional fees apply for extra guests. It will sleep 8 if you use the fold out couch. Weekly rentals in peak months,from Saturday to Saturday
This is a non smoking property.
Please call or email for more information and sample of agreement.
This is a standalone House and not an attached unit.
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 5:56 AM
Just got home from renting your very nice Florence home, and found one of the black hand towels that was hanging on the stove handle in the kitchen in our dirty laundry! Maybe someone used it and put it in our laundry pile by mistake. It is now clean. We certainly did not mean to bring it home. We can send it to you tomorrow, or let us know how to settle it.
Mark and Debbie
* Fishing in one of he many lakes, Ocean and River
* Crabbing is also a favorite, with boats in bay or from the pier
* Beach Combing - one of the nicest beaches in Oregon You will find one of the flattest and longest beaches along the Oregon coast. Great for those early morning walks. Great for kids and dogs to roam and play.
* Quad riding is another favorite. Florence boasts some of the most beautiful and tallest dunes on the Oregon Coast.
* Sand Boarding is the new rage. Boards can be rented from several places. There is a place near honeyman that only charges $5 for 4 hours or half a day, which is usually plenty and the dunes at honeyman park are great, especially for beginners.
* Golfing.. Florence has two fine golf courses and one of them was once named the number 1 public golf course in USA.
* Antinque shopping Florence has many antique shops
* OLD Town where the river meets the ocean has many uniques shops and restaurants.
* Casino - the Casino in Florence is a really nice one. You'll feel like you are in Vegas, only much more friendly. Nice restaurants, and entertainment,,, plus the normal gaming.
* Sea Lion's Cave is just 10 miles north.. Check it out from the cliff or take the elevator 300 feet down to theri caves.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.