This unit is not open for High School Grads. We rent to families, married couples or responsible adults over the age of 25. Proof of marriage under age of 25 is required.
Our unit is direct Bay front!
Enjoy eating dinner and having drinks on the screened porch overlooking the bay and watch the gorgeous sunsets. Get a great night sleep in the oversized king bed. The second bedroom offers one single bed and a set of bump beds. Unit is equipped with a full kitchen, breakfast bar and dining and living over looking the bay. Central AC, Washer, Dryer, microwave and dishwasher, HD flat screen TVs, Bluray, VCR, DVD in living room and VCR, DVD in bedrooms.
INTERNET & NETFLIX MOVIES RENTALS INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY! These are courtesy services offered. There are no rental discounts offered should these services become inoperable.
Community offers one of the largest outdoor pools in Ocean City. Three blocks from the Ocean, one block from Ocean City best mode of transportation The Bus which you can ride all day for a small fee. Two parking spaces. This property is only available for weekly rentals June thru Aug with a Sat check in. Min weeks are available during off season months Sept thru May.
Each reservation is required to sign a lodging agreement. Each reservation will have applicable tax and processing fee. Renters must meet minimum age requirements and rental agreement policies.
This unit has a strick no smoking. We love pets! But due to insurance and HOA quidelines pets are NOT allowed. Sorry:(
We know that securing a vacation rental is sometimes a last minute thought so it is our mission to respond back to your request quickly. So don't forget to check your email!
We just returned from our vacation in Ocean City staying at your lovely condo. What a great place! Awesome view of the bay, easy walk to the beach and a nice swimming pool. Very spacious and clean. Thanks for sharing your home with us and we look forward to returning next year. The welcome package with the picture was a nice surprise before we left home.
This is Ocean City and there's something here for everyone:
* Join us on:
* Oct - Winefest on the Beach, Coin & Currency Show
* Oct - Cheapeake Celtic Festival
* Oct - Endless Summer Cruisin'
* Oct - Family Campfire on the Beach & Octoberfest Art & Craft Fair
* Oct - Cprvette Weekend
* Oct - Brews on the Beach, Craft Beer Festival
* Oct - Swing for Youth Gold Open, Halloween Family Fun/Spook-Out Party, Seaside 10 Miler/5K race
* Nov - Fallfest of Fine Arts & Annual Christmas Craft Expo
* Nov - Golf Turkey Trot (last golf tournament)
* Dec - Winterfest of Lights
* 10 miles of soft, sandy beaches
* More than 17 championship golf courses in the area
* 3 miles of boardwalk amusements & attractions
* Historic towns of Berlin, Snow Hill, Lewes and Princess Anne
* Outlet shopping in Ocean City & Rehoboth Beach
* Pocomoke River canoeing
* Deep sea fishing, parasailing & other watersports
When it comes to restaurants, there are many excellent choices for both family and fine dining, and there's always a chance to enjoy one of Ocean City's magnificent sunsets while sitting at one of the trendy restaurants or bars by the water. If you're still up for more, there's plenty of exciting night life with dancing, DJs, and live bands.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.