House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Come, relax and enjoy the warm Florida Key's lifestyle in this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom stilt home on deep water canal located in Key Largo bayside at mile marker 106. Watch the Manatees from the dock of the property. Bring or rent a boat and have it docked in the 60ft backyard dock. This canal front property offers ocean access through Adam's Waterway and Jew Fish Creek and with boating access to many waterfront bars and restaurants. Also, excellent location for accessibility to Everglades National Park for back country fishing.
This is the perfect place to relax in the Keys. Enjoy the outdoors in the screened porch with a flat screen TV, patio dining and seating area furniture. Relax in the hot tub!
We are located in a safe neighborhood for the family.
Closest airport is Miami International Airport which is approximately 90 minutes away from the property.
Grocery stores like Winn Dixie are within two miles and Publix about six miles.
Sorry no smoking inside the house and no pets allowed.
About the Owner
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Perfect stay in Key Largo
Relaxing Florida Keys Vacation
The owner are very helpful and responsive to all our questions and needs.
We hope to continue renting in the future. Felt just like home.
Activity and Interests
This property is located:
* About 2 miles from John PenneKamp State Park, beach, snorkeling & glass bottom boat rides, canoe & kayak rentals
* One mile from Swim with the Dolphins
* Seven miles from Jacobs Aquatic Water Park, swimming pools
* Minutes away from Harry Harris Park Beach, this includes a man-made lagoon with a sandy beach, children playground, picnic tables and bbq grills
* Around 19 miles away from Founders Park, beach, baseball fields, olympic pool, and a skate park.
* Theater of the Sea about 20 miles
An assortment of great restaurants are located within a couple of miles, including Hobo's Cafe, The Fish House, D-Hooker Sports Bar and Grill, Big Chill, Gilberts, etc. Shopping plaza (Library, liquor store, hair & nail salon, Kmart & Publix) - around 6 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 26 2015 - Aug 24 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
$1,500 @ week
$4,000 @ month
Non-refundable cleaning fee: $100
A month rent consist of exactly 4 weeks any extra days $150.
A $500 security deposit is required at time of reservation. Refundable upon final house inspection.
A 20% of the total rental rate is required to book the unit. Should you cancel your reservation you forfeit this money.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Indoor: 3 bedrooms / 2 bath * King-size bed in master bedroom * Twin and full size beds in second guest room * Queen size bed in first guest bedroom * Two big comfortable sofas in living room * Washer & dryer * Central A/C * Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room * Cable TV in master bedroom, guest bedroom, living room, and screened porch * High Speed Internet WiFi * DVD player * Stereo * Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots & pans, utensils, etc. * Linens and towels * Hair dryer Outdoor: * 60 ft dock * Ramp for very small boat or jet ski * Very large concrete deck * Patio furniture * BBQ * 2 Kayaks * This property is fenced, with plenty of car and boat trailer parking space