* 29th floor corner unit condo with ocean, Diamond-Head, and mountain views, one block from the beach in Waikiki.
* Newly custom-renovated with A/C and travertine floors throughout.
* Large fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless appliances, which include built-in wall oven, dishwasher, microwave, full size fridge/freezer & flat stove top.
* Free wireless internet throughout.
* Living room has 42 inch TV/DVD, stereo/speakers, I-pod dock, and queen sofa bed with memory foam mattress.
* Bedroom has king-size bed, TV/DVD/I-Pod dock, and built-in wardrobes.
* Spacious, fully-tiled 3 piece bathroom
* Large lanai/balcony with beautiful ocean views, lounger bed, comfortable patio furniture, and outdoor speakers – the perfect place to relax!
* This condo has been custom-renovated and is fully-equipped to provide you with the best stay possible, amenities include: coffee maker, kettle, rice maker, blender, toaster, waste-disposal, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, beach mats/chairs/towels/umbrella, boogie-boards.
* Pacific Monarch has a rooftop pool/hot tub/sauna, information and activities desk, laundry facilities, pay parking, friendly and helpful staff.
* This Condotel is on all major bus routes.
* Close to amenities and dining to suit every budget.
* There is an on-site manager for this condo.
The location is superb, if you are not driving - a very short walk to the beach, across the street from Hy's Steakhouse, bus stop also across the street, and a very short walk to the Pantry supermarket.
Our first words when we walked in? "WOW!" and we kept saying that every day when we returned "home". Absolutely stunning unit, exceptionally clean, well stocked with all of the basics (no last minute run to the store for TP), a great layout, and although a typical smaller unit, since it is a corner unit, with a beautiful large lanai, it is more than spacious for a couple. Beautifully renovated - great appliances, built-in cabinetry in every room, and attention to detail in all the finishing. NO crummy plastic furniture to be seen!
Since it is a corner unit, it has a great wraparound view, from the ocean to the mountains. It is downtown, with all of the noise that comes with that, but no more than you would expect, when you are staying in the middle of a city.
We would definitely stay here again. We really appreciated having a resident manager who lives in the same building - "Waikiki Deb" was very helpful and quick to respond to our questions before we had even left home.
Waikiki is a beautiful holiday destination for all age groups, activities and attractions within and around the area include:
* Beautiful Waikiki Beach
* Surfing, Boogie-boarding/canoeing/kayaking/other water activities
* Hanauma Bay snorkeling
* Diamond Head State Monument
* International Marketplace, Aloha Tower Marketplace
* Fantastic shopping at Ala Moana and Royal Hawaiian Shopping Centers
* Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu Zoo
* Kapiolani Park
* Iolani Palace
* Ala Wai Golf Course, Waialae Country Club Golf Course, Koolau Golf Course
* Traditional Hawaiian Luau
* Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona Memorial
* Polynesian Cultural Center
* Pali lookout
* Waimanalo Beach
* Safeway and Costco supermarkets
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.