House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
If you’re looking for an unforgettable New Braunfels summer vacation for your family, at reasonable rates, look no further. This location is the BEST on the river.
This is a newer 3 bedroom, 3 full bath house is fully furnished with flat screen HDTV & DVD player in living room, & master bedroom.
If you enjoy the many water activities offered on the Guadalupe River, you will love that you will have DIRECT PRIVATE RIVER ACCESS so you can float the river with a tube or raft it. If you prefer you can find a nice place to sit on the private pebble beach to watch others play, or take full advantage of the river breezes and magnificent views while enjoying the the privacy of your own spacious deck as you relax. The pebble beach is nothing short of FANTASTIC! You can enter the river right off the pebble beach and exit at a variety of places up & down the river, there are shuttle services available from several of the tubing outfitters in the area to return you to the property. The pebble beach is also perfect for playing or just relaxing as you watch others float in the river below. Also if you enjoy live music, the property is short drive to River Road IceHouse, & Gruene Hall.
Again this house is brand new built in 2011. It is professionally cleaned after each use to be sure you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay. Renters under the age of 25 may require additional deposit.
***This house is NOT in the city limits of New Braunfels and therefore does not apply to the overbearing rules and rescrictions that have placed on the recreational activites on the river within the city limits of New Braunfels.***
We stay here every year!!
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
We stay here every year!!
Great house and location
Awesome location! Guaranteed fun time!
Activity and Interests
If you are a lover of antiques, the home is less than 5 minutes from the towns of New Braunfels and Historic Gruene, which provide antique shops as well as many unique shops where artisans sell their wares. Not only does Gruene have lots of shopping and good food, it is also home of the famed "Gruene Hall, which has served as a springboard for many Texas musicians. A great place for dancing or just enjoying the music. You might even enjoy learning the Texas Two-Step!
The home is also close to great restaraunts as well as several outlet malls. If you get tired of playing in the river, "Schlitterbahn", a wonderful water park is located in New Braunfels. Boating, water-skiing and sailing can be found at Canyon Lake. The drive up River Road to the lake is notably one of the most scenic areas in Texas. Watch for deer and other wildlife along the way!
You will be a short 35-mile drive from San Antonio where you will find Six Flags, Fiesta Texas, Sea World, the famed San Antonio Riverwalk as well as fantastic Mexican food. The Alamo along with several other missions located in San Antonio are fantastic for a day out. there are numerous tour buses that can take you to experience the sights and sounds of San Antonio.
The state capitol of Texas is located 45 minutes away in Austin, which has great nightlife featuring many of Texas' finest musicians. You never know what great and noted name will appear at some out of the way bar!
For you golfers, there are courses located in New Baunfels as well as San Antonio. Austin is home of some of the finest courses America has to offer.
This location is the BEST on the river. You can float in the river or raft it, find a nice place to sit on the limestone outcropping to watch others play, or just enjoy the the privacy of your own deck as you relax. During the fall, there are many festivals in the area, including "Oktoberfest" and "Wurstfest".
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 22 2014 - Apr 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Cleaing Fee $75
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Nightly Rate: $600
Weekly Rate: $2500
Monthly Rate: $6000
$300 security deposit in addition to rental rate is required up front
Holidays $600 per night 4 night minimum
$75.00 cleaning fee required
No cancellations with in 30 days.
***off season rates are available***
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double, 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This 3 bedroom, 3 full bath house is fully furnished with flat screen HDTV & DVD player in living room, & master bedroom. House has WIFI, washer and dryer for personal use, and private BBQ Pit. Kitchen has large open layout with granite counter tops & a bar, in addition it also includes all of your standard appliances including a coffee pot and microwave. ALL THE KITCHEN UTENSILS are also included (silverware, dishes, pots/pans ect...) Master bedroom has King bed, dresser, night stand, flat screen hdtv, & dvd player. It also has it's own private bathroom with walk-in shower, and private deck. The other rooms include a queen bed and 2 full/twin bunk beds in addition to 2 queen sleeper sofas. This house can comfortably sleep 10 people. ***THIS IS A NON SMOKING HOUSE*** Items you need to bring to house are bed linens, towels/wash clothes, toilet paper & paper towels, you may also want to bring paper plates & plastic cups for outdoor use. Blankets and Pillows will be provided in the house.