Waterfront house sits on 7 acres of private land overlooking Salmon Reservoir. If you like total privacy, this is the place for you. Salmon Reservoir is 8 miles long and known for salmon fishing, walleye, perch and pike. September and October are most attractive months due to fall foilage and fishing.
Full access to water for swimming, boating (boat not provided)
kayaking and canoeing (kayak and canoe provided)
**Life Jackets provided**
Boat launch down the road
Ideal family getaway, Perfect honeymoon haven
3 Bedrooms with double bed in each room.
Game room has double futon bed that can be used as 4th bedroom
Sleeps 8 people comfortably. Additional sleeping space for air mattress and 2 couches
Boating, Swimming, Kayaking, Canoeing *life jackets included*
Within 30-60 miles from
* Oswego (Fort Ontario, Safe Haven Museum, Speedway, SUNY Oswego)
* Rome (Ft. Stanwix, West Rome Drive In, Erie Canal Village)
* Syracuse (Carousel Center Mall, Syracuse Chiefs Baseball, MOST, Burnett Park Zoo)
* Old Forge (Water Safari/Enchanted Forest, Macauley Mtn, Adirondack Museum)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
$250 deposit required to secure your dates. Remaining amount due fews days prior to your visit. Cashiers check or Paypal accepted. personal checks require a fews days to clear
Nightly Rate: $250 - $1250
2 nights $500
3 nights $700
4 nights $850
5 nights $1,000
7 nights $1250
$250 deposit required to reserve along with contact information sheet filled out