Book early to secure your dates. Accepting holiday, winter and summer season rentals. Your family and friends are sure to enjoy this luxurious lodging with 5 bedrooms: 4 large private bedrooms, a huge bunkroom, and 1 convertible sleeper (front living room) in a sprawling 4500 sq ft lodge. The home is situated on a half acre adjacent to open space and the bike path 1 mile from the heart of downtown Garden City in the Snowmeadows subdivision just off Bear Lake Blvd...for you, this means easy paved access, close to beaches (just 1/2 mile to Garden City beach) and the marina, lovely water views and more. Skiing, snowmobiling, sledding and related for the winter sports enthusiats. Sleeps 24-40 plus.
Welcome to “Aspen Lodge” at Bear Lake! Providing you with a luxurious master suite, "The Denali Room" with king-size Alaskan Denali log bed, armoire, gas-log fireplace, enormous master bath and a separate bridal-size dressing room. Each of the 3 additional private bedrooms, "The Tahoe Lodge Room," "The Wasatch Lodge Room," and "The Wasatch Ranch Room," include either a king or queen log or lodge-style bed, armoire or dresser for your personal belongings, nightstands and more. Upstairs features a large bunkroom that easily sleeps 14 in beds plus room for many more. Also, included upstairs oppposite the bunk room is the movie and game room area. All bedrooms and the bunkroom are decorated with custom-made lodge-style décor by Lodgepole Designs and include pillow-top mattresses, fine hotel quality linens, and superior custom duvets.
• There are 2 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 sets of queen-over-queen bunks and 2 twin beds (trundle-style day bed), convertible sleeper (living room) plus assorted “lovesacs,” beanbags and 1200 sq ft of floor space in the movie/game/bunk room (so bring your bag)!
• This property is licensed for 45 persons over the age of 3 years (under 3 years exempt from the total).
• 2 ½ baths (western style claw foot tub/shower; master w/ double sink, make-up station, jetted-tub, double shower, toilet room, and separate bridal-size dressing room; and, large half bath)
• Laundry room is available with new front load washer/dryer plus sink and counter.
• The spacious kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bakeware, coffee-maker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, 2 stainless steel refrigerators) with large center island to gather and enjoy meals prepared on the professional 6-burner gas cook-top stove and double oven.
• The formal dining room provides additional space to enjoy those special meals, games and conversation.
• Relax in one of two beautifully decorated and well appointed living rooms, one with a gas-log fireplace.
• Or, escape to the comfortable sunroom and unwind in the 8 person indoor Jacuzzi with a smoothie prepared at the bar or share a snack at a bistro table.
• Retreat outside through the French doors for outdoor games, horseshoes or a picnic prepared at the barbecue on one of two patios.
• Indoor activities continue in the huge upstairs movie/game room equipped with foosball, air hockey, closet full of board games, lots of kid toys, and more.
• Parking for 9 vehicles, WiFii and a FREE beach pass!
• This establishment is a NO smoking and NO pets allowed property. No exceptions made.
• Level grade, no climbing required.
• Paved road and level parking (no steep climbs, drops or hairpin turns).
Bear Lake, the “Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains,” offers it all in every season. Easy paved access off of Bear Lake Blvd; close to downtown Garden City with restaurants and gift shops; the State Marina is 5 minutes away; 2 great golf courses within minutes; 4-wheeler trails 5 minutes away; City park/beach within walking distance; and, walking/bike path just steps away. Beaver Mountain ski resort is a short 15 minutes from this home. Snowmobile directly to adjacent trails. Bear Lake offers some of the best snowmobiling in Utah with over 300 miles of groomed trails and endless hill climbing, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, and a favorite telemark ski location. Plus winter fishing, too! Create endless memories by planning your next vacation, girls’ nights out, boys’ days, reunions, wedding/honeymoon, or retreat at the Aspen Lodge at Bear Lake!
Luxurious living at an affordable price!
Please send a note if you're interested in seeing additional photos. You will love this place~
* Activities (on site and nearby)
* Jet Skiing
* Mountain Biking
* Cross Country Skiing
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Rock Climbing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Basketball Court
* Live Theatre
* Horseback Riding
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay