House, 5 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 40 Sleeps
Book early to secure your dates. Accepting holiday, winter and summer season rentals. Your family and friends are sure to enjoy this luxurious lodging with 5 bedrooms: 4 large private bedrooms, a huge bunkroom, and 1 convertible sleeper (front living room) in a sprawling 4500 sq ft lodge. The home is situated on a half acre adjacent to open space and the bike path 1 mile from the heart of downtown Garden City in the Snowmeadows subdivision just off Bear Lake Blvd...for you, this means easy paved access, close to beaches (just 1/2 mile to Garden City beach) and the marina, lovely water views and more. Skiing, snowmobiling, sledding and related for the winter sports enthusiats. Sleeps 24-40 plus.
Welcome to “Aspen Lodge” at Bear Lake! Providing you with a luxurious master suite, "The Denali Room" with king-size Alaskan Denali log bed, armoire, gas-log fireplace, enormous master bath and a separate bridal-size dressing room. Each of the 3 additional private bedrooms, "The Tahoe Lodge Room," "The Wasatch Lodge Room," and "The Wasatch Ranch Room," include either a king or queen log or lodge-style bed, armoire or dresser for your personal belongings, nightstands and more. Upstairs features a large bunkroom that easily sleeps 14 in beds plus room for many more. Also, included upstairs oppposite the bunk room is the movie and game room area. All bedrooms and the bunkroom are decorated with custom-made lodge-style décor by Lodgepole Designs and include pillow-top mattresses, fine hotel quality linens, and superior custom duvets.
• There are 2 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 sets of queen-over-queen bunks and 2 twin beds (trundle-style day bed), convertible sleeper (living room) plus assorted “lovesacs,” beanbags and 1200 sq ft of floor space in the movie/game/bunk room (so bring your bag)!
• This property is licensed for 45 persons over the age of 3 years (under 3 years exempt from the total).
• 2 ½ baths (western style claw foot tub/shower; master w/ double sink, make-up station, jetted-tub, double shower, toilet room, and separate bridal-size dressing room; and, large half bath)
• Laundry room is available with new front load washer/dryer plus sink and counter.
• The spacious kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bakeware, coffee-maker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, 2 stainless steel refrigerators) with large center island to gather and enjoy meals prepared on the professional 6-burner gas cook-top stove and double oven.
• The formal dining room provides additional space to enjoy those special meals, games and conversation.
• Relax in one of two beautifully decorated and well appointed living rooms, one with a gas-log fireplace.
• Or, escape to the comfortable sunroom and unwind in the 8 person indoor Jacuzzi with a smoothie prepared at the bar or share a snack at a bistro table.
• Retreat outside through the French doors for outdoor games, horseshoes or a picnic prepared at the barbecue on one of two patios.
• Indoor activities continue in the huge upstairs movie/game room equipped with foosball, air hockey, closet full of board games, lots of kid toys, and more.
• Parking for 9 vehicles, WiFii and a FREE beach pass!
• This establishment is a NO smoking and NO pets allowed property. No exceptions made.
• Level grade, no climbing required.
• Paved road and level parking (no steep climbs, drops or hairpin turns).
Bear Lake, the “Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains,” offers it all in every season. Easy paved access off of Bear Lake Blvd; close to downtown Garden City with restaurants and gift shops; the State Marina is 5 minutes away; 2 great golf courses within minutes; 4-wheeler trails 5 minutes away; City park/beach within walking distance; and, walking/bike path just steps away. Beaver Mountain ski resort is a short 15 minutes from this home. Snowmobile directly to adjacent trails. Bear Lake offers some of the best snowmobiling in Utah with over 300 miles of groomed trails and endless hill climbing, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, and a favorite telemark ski location. Plus winter fishing, too! Create endless memories by planning your next vacation, girls’ nights out, boys’ days, reunions, wedding/honeymoon, or retreat at the Aspen Lodge at Bear Lake!
Luxurious living at an affordable price!
Please send a note if you're interested in seeing additional photos. You will love this place~
Love this home!!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 14 traveler reviews
Love this home!!
Wonderful Vacation Rental!
Wonderful family reunion at Aspen Lodge
Overall, a wonderful place to stay!
Caveats: 2 1/2 bathrooms are not enough for 30 people! We expected the play room upstairs to be separate from the sleeping area - it was tricky with older kids who wanted to play, while younger kids were napping. Oh, and there could be more large pots, bowls, etc., for that many people.
That said, the owners were lovely people, the rates were reasonable for such a wonderful place, and it was a pleasure to be there.
Activity and Interests
* Activities (on site and nearby)
* Jet Skiing
* Mountain Biking
* Cross Country Skiing
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Rock Climbing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Basketball Court
* Live Theatre
* Horseback Riding
- Nightly Rate: $400 - $800
Weekly Rate: $2700 - $5100
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Peak Season(June 28-Sept 5):$600/nt(M-Th),$700/nt(F-Sn) & Holidays (3 night min)
Off-season:$400/nt (M-Th), $500/nt(F-Sn) & Holidays.(2 night min)
Groups greater than 24 persons add $100/nt, Call for weekly and monthly discounted rates.Please add 10.55% tax (6% state,3% bed,1.55% resort).Holidays:Memorial,Jul 04, Pioneer Day, RaspberryDays,Labor Day,Thanksgiving,Christmas Eve, Christmas, ,New Years Eve,New Years Day, Valentine's Day. Refundable $500security deposit. One half total amount is due w/signed agreement to reserve lodge or min $500 deposit when booking 2012 dates in 2011 with 2nd payment by Jan 30, 2011. Balance is due 60 days prior to occupancy. 5% cancellation fee 60 days prior to occupancy, 30-60 days 50%,30 days or less no refund. Please call with questions.
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 40
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- * Amenities * Air Conditioning * Washer * Dryer * Linens Provided * Off Street Parking * Gas Fireplace * Entertainment * Cable/Satellite TV * TV (No Cable/Satellite) * DVD * VCR * Jetted Tub in Bath * Private Hot Tub * Air Hockey * Foosball