Charming one story cottage located on a quiet street adjacent to Holland State Park, just a hop, skip and a jump from the General Store, bike paths, Ottawa Beach...and of course..."Big Red" lighthouse. This historic cottage has just been totally redecorated and newly furnished. Lots of cottage charm, super clean, and can sleeps 6 comfortably. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, and the other two bedrooms each have set of twin bunk beds. It has a private & shaded back yard with a large brick patio, furnished with lots of flowers, bar-b-que grill, and a picnic table. Located in the front of the cottage is an enclosed screen in front porch. The cottage also has a large garage to store your bicycles, jet ski, or small boat.
Cottage rental deposit & final payment can be made securely by using Paypal, credit cards, and bank payments.
* Note: This cottage is located next door to our other cottage rental. This makes it enjoyable for large families or friends to vacation together. Please review our other cottage listing at Vacation Renals– listing id number 73567.
* 10 minute walk to Ottawa Beach (state park) and 'Big Red'. Or, if you prefer, take a walk down the historic cottage boardwalks to the association beach...also about 10 min.
* 5 minute walk to the Mt. Pisgah dune hiking trail...and a beautiful view.
* Tunnel Park is 2 miles away.
* Kayak, bike, boat, and jet ski rentals are nearby.
* Lake Michigan charter fishing.
* Pier fishing (Ottawa Beach Pier).
* 10 min. drive to downtown Holland and shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
* Walking distance to Ottawa Beach Inn - restaurant
* Several golf courses in the area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Any full week in June
May 30 2015 - Jun 27 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $967 - $1075
* Weekly rental (Sat. - Sat.)
* $1075 per week June 28th – August 23th. of 2014
* $967 per week off-season rate. May to June 28th & August 23th to Sept 6th of 2014
* Monthly off-season rental is also available. Ask for details if interested.
* Check in 2:00pm. Check out is 10:00am
* $300 deposit due to hold reservation. The balance due 15 days before arrival.
* Payment can be made with major credit card & "PayPal"
* Cottage address is 2270 2nd Ave. Holland, MI 49424
* Sorry, NO PETS, NO SMOKING