Charming one story cottage located on a quiet street adjacent to Holland State Park, just a hop, skip and a jump from the General Store, bike paths, Ottawa Beach...and of course..."Big Red" lighthouse. This historic cottage has just been totally redecorated and newly furnished. Lots of cottage charm, super clean, and can sleeps 6 comfortably. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, and the other two bedrooms each have set of twin bunk beds. It has a private & shaded back yard with a large brick patio, furnished with lots of flowers, bar-b-que grill, and a picnic table. Located in the front of the cottage is an enclosed screen in front porch. The cottage also has a large garage to store your bicycles, jet ski, or small boat.
Cottage rental deposit & final payment can be made securely by using Paypal, credit cards, and bank payments.
* Note: This cottage is located next door to our other cottage rental. This makes it enjoyable for large families or friends to vacation together. Please review our other cottage listing at Vacation Renals– listing id number 73567.
* 10 minute walk to Ottawa Beach (state park) and "Big Red". Or, if you prefer, take a walk down the historic cottage boardwalks to the association beach...also about 10 min.
* 5 minute walk to the Mt. Pisgah dune hiking trail...and a beautiful view.
* Tunnel Park is 2 miles away.
* Kayak, bike, boat, and jet ski rentals are nearby.
* Lake Michigan charter fishing.
* Pier fishing (Ottawa Beach Pier).
* 10 min. drive to downtown Holland and shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
* Walking distance to Ottawa Beach Inn - restaurant
* Several golf courses in the area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.