Coconut Villas, unit 2, is located directly across the street from
Redington Beach and the Redington Beach fishing pier. This private,
gated complex offers beautiful, luxury condos in a quiet setting with the
pool steps from your door. This unit is elegantly furnished with
granite countertops, crown molding, and lavish decor. The kitchen is
fully equipped and includes new appliances. Also included are cable
television and high speed Internet access. The pool area is lushly
landscaped with tropical plants and includes tiki tables and grill.
The Suncoast beach trolley stops directly in front of this complex and
will take you up and down the beach to many of the areas fine
restaurants and attractions such as John's Pass Village.
There is something for everyone here!
The condo is within steps to the beach bus which will bring
you to Johns Pass Village full of restaurants, bars and
shopping. As you would expect on your vacation, charter boats for
fishing, scuba/snorkeling and private parties are available at the
marina. Other Activities Include:
* Daily Trolley rides from north Clearwater to South Treasure Island
* Minature Golf - two locations just around the corner
* Secluded dining within blocks from home
* St. Petersburg famous pier shops and dining
* Clearwater Pirate Cruise with champaign brunch
* Fine Dining at the Lobster Pot.
Drive 30 minutes to downtown Tampa to enjoy:
* Busch Gardens - amusement park with fun for all
* Adventure Island - water fun for the entire family
* Mosi Museum -
* Florida Aquarium
* Tampa Theatre
* ChannelSide entertainment
* Historic YBor City
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football
* Interntional Plaza with shopping and fine dining from around the
world (Adjacent to the Tampa Bay Airport)
Only 90 minutes away is Orlando - home of:
* MGM Studios
* and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.