NEW: Heated pool, screened in, with large paved pool deck and extra large covered lanai. Book now to get in on the fun.
Need a sunny getaway? Come and stay in a beautiful and clean home on the best island of Florida; Cape Coral. You can now enjoy all the benefits of a private 1592 square foot home with a private heated pool, lush garden, in a great climate at a fraction of the cost compared to a hotelroom.
Our (non smoking) home is located on a quiet street in a friendly neighborhood on a oversized lot with a serene well-manicured garden with tropical plants to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. There is everything you will need in our Tommy Bahama style decorated home. we offer a complete kitchen with all the cooking gear, two tastefully decorated bedrooms, each with their own individual bathrooms, a family room with 2 sofa's, TV and DVD with movies for movie nights. Furthermore we offer a heated pool, screened patio/lanai complete with an outdoor grill and patio furniture to host a nice BBQ dinner. There are 4 TVs hooked up to cable TV for your enjoyment. There is also a split bedroom floor plan for your privacy. We have made every effort to guarantee that your stay will be comfortable and enjoyable. Need some well deserved R&R? This is were you will find it!
Cape Coral Yacht Club, the public pool and it's beach and fishing pier is approximately 4 miles. We are conveniently located near some of the world's most beautiful beaches, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island, as well as the fun and excitement of Fort Myers Beach. Area activities include water sports, fishing, golf, sunbathing, boating and shelling just to name a few. Our home is perfect for snowbirds, romantic get-aways & family holidays.
Location Dolphin house is in Cape Coral's most desirable SE area, the Heart of the Cape, accros from a wide fresh water canal system with access to surrounding lakes. Close to Del Prado Ave but far enough not to hear the road. It’s within a few blocks of Publix, Wall-Mart, Wallgreens,gas station, post office, banks, restaurants, e.g., Moe's, NY Bagels, Hooters, Pizza Hut, Applebee's, Bob Evans, and a great variety of different budget and high end restaurants. First class medical facilities are close by.
Come and enjoy our family friendly home. We offer great value which is sure to make you want to come back again. Satisfied, repeat guests is our objective.
Driving distance from airports:
Fort Myers Southwest Florida Intl airport 19 miles, driving time 30 mins.
Miami airport 150 miles, driving time 2 hrs 45 mins.
Charlotte County-Punta Gorda airport 28.8 miles, driving time 46mins.
Naples Municipal airport 40 miles, driving time 55 mins.
Orlando International airport 161 miles, driving time 3hrs 15 mins.
We have now for the second time stayed here at the Dolphin house and have enjoyed it very much. The house is well equipped with all that we needed. It is also located in an area with a lot to do. We have visited the beaches and many of the state parks in the area. We have also biked every other day giving us an opportunity to really see the Cape Corals possibilities. Thanks you for renting the house to us.
At the Dolphin House we offer a comprehensive book for our guest with all local tourist and practical information as well as discount coupons to use for local attractions.
* Edison / Ford Winter Estates (Museum) in Fort Myers is 15 minutes away. And while visiting Fort Myers you may want to go Antiquing in the many downtown antique stores.
* Minnesota Twins and The Boston Red Socks; Our Neighbor, Ft Myers, is the spring training home for both teams. For some great family fun be sure to catch a minor league game of the Fort Myers Miracles.
* Manatee Park, Fort Myers is a non-captive refuge for the Florida Manatee and their young calves. Optimum manatee watching is from November to March. About 20 minute’s drive.
* Miromar Outlet Shopping - More than 120 brands (Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Nike, Levis, etc.) only 30 minutes.
* J.N. 'Ding' Darling National Wildlife Refuge on Sanibel Island is 30 minutes.
Sanibel and Captiva Islands, world renowned for its shells, people from all over the world come to collect and admire the colorful "Treasures From the Sea". 30 minutes.
* Babcock Wilderness Adventures in Punta Gorda is where you can take swamp buggies right through the wilderness is 30 minutes. Perfect for bird watching, walks and nature appreciation.
* Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary just northeast of Naples at about 35miles.
* The Everglades National Park is 60 minutes.
* Big Cypress National Park, Billy Swamp Safari; Native Florida tours and eco-tours by airboat and swamp buggy. Located on a 2000 acre preserve to see deer, water buffalo, alligators, wild hogs, bison etc.
* Salvador Dali museum in St. Petersburg is 2 hours’ drive.
* Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota is approx. 85 miles.
* Busch gardens in Tampa is an amusement park which is an alternative to the Disney Parks, only 2 hours.
* Miami Beach and the Art Deco district are worth seeing at about 130 miles and can be reached in 2.5 hours.
* Disney World, about 130 miles drive will take you to Orlando has Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM Studios and Sea World. Can be reached in about 2 hours.
* Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy space center about 158 miles can be reached in less than 4 hours.
* Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Hollywood Florida, 114 miles, a mini Las Vegas offering prime gambling & entertainment and frequently host to major acts.
* Deep sea fishing, Snorkeling, Para Gliding, Cycling, Golf, Jet skiing, Water skiing, Wind Surfing, Boat rentals, Paddle boarding and much much more....
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.