House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
A Distinguished Disney Vacation Home!
The villa has recently undergone renovation. Our home is refreshingly clean and replete with the latest vacation rental features. It offers affordable luxury to deserving families. Not only do the royal décor and dramatic high ceiling uplift your vacation spirit, the open-floor layout and rich amenities also provide you with an indulging feel.
Disney Location - Indian Creek in Kissimmee, one of the most desirable Disney vacation rental resorts, is conveniently located off the Disney section of US192 (Marker 5) and only 5 minutes from Disney World entrance. This beautiful, tree-framed villa estate is professionally managed with 24/7 on-call access, prompt respond to question and personable service.
* Disney prime location in prestigious resort community
* 5 minutes to Disney Parks (3-min shortcut to Animal Kingdom)
True Disney location, so close to the Parks to enable you to pop back for lunch or an afternoon nap before returning fresh for evening shows, parades and fireworks.
Family Choice - This luxurious home features two suites with a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, sleep up to 10 guests or 2 families. The grand master suite has king bed, private tub & shower, walk-in closet and walk-out patio door. The second suite has queen bed and own private bath. The third and fourth bedrooms have twin beds each. All bedrooms have own TVs. The living room couch opens up as a queen sofabed for additional sleep accommodation. Our villa is also baby privileged, with a crib, a high chair and a stroller. Seniors walk effortlessly around the leveled layout. The laundry facility refreshes your clothes for a week-long stay. The fenced backyard assures complete privacy and the screened lanai is bug free. With its fully equipped eat-in kitchen, the villa affords you alternative family dinning options while homeaway.
* High quality mattresses
* Fine linens and gentle pillows
* TV in all bedrooms
* Fully air-conditioned plus ceiling funs
* Stylish bathrooms
Enterainment - Following a fun day at the Parks, you may extend the fun in the villa’s spacious game room stocked with billiard and air hockey tables. You may surf the web via villa's free WiFi access. You may also splash in the large, screened swimming pool in the private backyard. If you just want to kick back after a hectic day, simply lie down on the poolside lounge under the Florida sun. Our great room presents a 46' large screen flat panel high-definition TV of 200+ free channels, alone with a DVD player. Besides, phone calls to US, Canada and Puerto Rico are free.
* Southwest facing pool allowing maximum sun light
* Fully fenced pool area for desired privacy, not overlooked from any direction
* Pool-side BBQ and dining area
* 46" flat panel TV with high-definition cable programs
For additional availability, please check our other Disney villa property - listing#: 7078773
* Our Disney Vacation Rental is fully licensed by the State of Florida, Department of Business and Professional Regulation *
Indian Creek Villa 82921
About the Owner
4.4 based on 14 traveler reviews
Indian Creek Villa 82921
The home is fully furnished and well maintained. It nicely accommodated to our family of seven. In particular, the private heated pool was really pleasant and a popular spot for all of us. The laugh and splash our family had around were unforgettable, especially for our small kids. The kitchen was stocked with all essential cookware and dinning wares, which was a real convenience in-between our eat-outs and for our home-meal crave during the trip. The laundry machines in the house were just handy; we didn’t have to worry about wet cloths or having packed too less for the trip.
The property is in a convenient location. Getting to Disney parks takes no time. We usually headed out early ahead of the crowd each day. Often in five minutes, we drove through the Park entrance. The community is a short distance from the main commercial road. There are Publix and Target superstore nearby, also countless restaurants and shops.
Similar to what we would expect of our own home we noticed some wear and tear around the house. We asked for a replacement stick for the pool table as well as a couple of more glasses and they were provided by the property management without delay. In the end, we were quite pleased with our stay at this home. It was a pleasure to communicate with the owner who had been very patient to take care of our rental arrangement and questions given that it was our first time. We have recommended it to friends and already started arranging our stay for next year.
Aside from these things, we were happy with our stay. The pool was lovely and probably our favorite part of the villa. We found the kitchen to be adequate and the washer and dryer a huge convenience. We had a lovely vacation!
However, we did have a few problems. We rent houses every year and this was the house that has the least supplies in it. The kitchen was very lacking in dishes. 8 plates and 8 bowls. When there are 8 people and you are all running back and forth to amusement parks washing dishes is not something you want to do between every meal. We tried to make some meals at home but very short on pans and no mixer. Also only 8 towels and 8 washcloths in house. Once again while running back and forth to parks you don't want to be doing a load of laundry a day to have fresh towels. We called and told the property manager on Monday that the pool was nasty (all kinds of stuff on bottom and bugs galore) she informed me that my cleaning day wasn't until Thursday but she would see what she could do. No one showed up until Thursday and even after that the bugs were awful.
For the amount of money we spent the house was worth it just wish a few more supplies and better upkeep on pool.
Disney Vacation Villa Rental
Indian Creek is in close proximity to all area attractions. Particularly Disney. We used it as a central location for the golf courses we selected. There are plenty of good restaurants with two or three miles.
The house is immaculate. Moreover, it is quite spacious. We were very comfortable and our entire party wants to return in 2014. It would also be quite appropriate for a family rental.
Activity and Interests
* Disney Theme Parks (3 miles)
* Restaurant (0.25 mile)
* Mystic Dunes Golf Club (3 minutes)
* Amusement and Water Parks (4 miles)
* Orlando Primium Outlet Shoping Mall (3 miles)
* Beaches - Cocoa Beach (50 miles), Daytona Beach, and Palm beach
* Orlando International Airport (19 miles)
Restaurants - In nearby Formosa Shopping Village outside the community, a rich choice with Outback Steakhouse (everyone's favourite), Red Lobster, TGI Fridays, Wild Wings, Cracker Barrel, Carrabas Italian Grill, etc. On US192 within one minute, more variety with Millers Ale House, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Applebees, etc.
Shops & Supermarket - Apart from nearby Formosa Shopping Village, the Rolling Oaks Shopping Complex (at the intersection of SR429 and US192) offers amongst other shops a Super Target supermarket for all daily essentials and an additional selection of popular restaurants.
Kennedy Space Center (58 miles) - While indulging your children in all the funs that Disney offers, you may consider balancing it up with a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. A yound mind is a wonderful thing to motivate. The excursion may well be a boon to expose your children to the forefront of modern science and to inspire their creativity in school once back home.
Golf Course Some of the best Golf courses in Kissimmee are just minutes away. Mystic Dunes is a 4-star course ranked #2 in Orlando's Top 5 Golf Courses.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - May 2 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 31 2015 - Aug 22 2015
3 night minimum stay
Aug 23 2015 - Sep 5 2015
3 night minimum stay
Sep 27 2015 - Nov 21 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $275
- Tax Rate 13.0%
Terms & Conditions
$770/week Mar-May (Spring)
$870/week Jun-Aug (Summer)
$700/week Sep-Nov (Fall)
$670/week Dec-Feb (Winter)
Excluding holidays, mid-week change-over, six or fewer nights
10% discount for additional weeks
Peak: July-4th $1000 / Thanksgiving $950 / Christmas $1050 / NewYear $1025 / Easter $1050 / Other holidays&breaks $795/week
- 13% Florida State tourist tax
- $275 damage-protection deposit, fully refundable within one week of check-out
- Optional pool heating at $135/week (desirable over early Fall - late Spring)
- Profane-gas fueled BBQ grill use at $35/week
To Reserve Property:
- $100 booking deposit for each week (Applicable to rental; balance due 45 days prior to check-in)
- Rental agreement
Payment: We accept (credit card) payments via PayPal; Also accepted are US-bank e-payments; checks are acceptable under certain circumstances.
* Booking offered first-come-first-served / No pets or animals on premises / No smoking inside villa / Renter must be 21 years in age or older *
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities * One King Bed, one Queen Bed, four Twin Beds, Sofa Sleeper * Crib, High Chair, Stroller * High-Speed Internet Access; Wireless Routor * Patio w/Dining Set * Poolside Lounge Chair * Screen-Enclosed Swimming Pool & Covered Lanai * Central Air Conditioning and Heating * Ceiling Fans * Eat-In Kitchen * Laundry Machines, Iron and Board * Linens and Towels * Digital Door Lock (No Worry Over Misplaced Keys or Cards) * Game Room * Wheelchair Accessible Appliances * Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker * 4-Cook Top Stove * Oven & Potholders * Ceiling Fans * Cordless Telephone and Answering Machine * Microwave, Toaster * Coffee Maker * Electric Can Opener * Cable TV, DVD player * Dishwasher * Laundry Machines, Washer & Dryer * Iron & Ironing Board * Alarm Clock