House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Tubbs Hill, the Crown Jewel of Coeur d'Alene
This charming executive home is nestled in the woods of Tubbs Hill, a 140+ acre park set on the north end of Lake Couer d'Alene and next door to the Coeur d'Alene Resort and downtown Coeur d'Alene. Miles of wooded hiking trails and some of the most spectacular views in the country are footsteps outside the front door.
This home features 4 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, one small study with a full bed, dining room, Office/study, family room, laundry room, skylights, outdoor deck and patio. Beautifully decorated with open windows bringing in the scent of pine trees and Tubbs Hill. As an inspiration for local writers, artists and musicians because of its extraordinary setting, you'll find it inspiring, cozy and artsy, like the city of Coeur d'Alene itself with plenty of outdoor privacy, peace and serenity, wildlife and nature await you.
Google map Tubbs Hill Coeur d'Alene ID and you will see that the home sits in the trees and natural beauty of Tubbs Hill. The ultimate in privacy and beauty.
About the Owner
5 based on 16 traveler reviews
Labor Day Weekend Stay
Love the house, LOVE Tubbs Hill
Tubbs Hill Summer
Activity and Interests
* Boat shows
* Silverwood - 20 minutes north
* Water park - 10 minutes away
* Hiking and nature walks right outside your front door
* Golf at the Coeur d'Alene Resort Course (home to the famous floating green)
* Swim off of Tubbs Hill or at the close by city beaches
* Concerts in the city park every weekend - a few blocks away
* Shop downtown Coeur d'Alene - a five minute walk
* Coffee in the famous Java on Sherman - try a "Lumpy Muffin"!
* Separate bike trails, right outside your door
* Art shows and events every weekend in the summer downtown
* The best running trails in the country - and I've run in hundreds of cities!
- Nightly Rate: $295 - $295
Weekly Rate: $2065 - $2065
Monthly Rate: $8000 - $8000
5 night preferred minimum stay June, July, August
A 50% deposit is required.
$295 per night for multiple night stays up to 10 guests.
Idaho Sales/Lodging Taxes and fees,
$150 cleaning fee
- Sports & Activities
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- * House is completely furnished * Kitchen and dining room are completely furnished * Linens, towels, toiletries (soap, shampoo, lotion), and paper products (napkins, papertowels etc) furnished. * Wireless Internet * Cable TV * Large deck and patio furniture * Flat screen cable tv * Abundant wild life right outside your door (the friendly kind) * Minutes walk to downtown, shopping, the Resort, beaches and city park