Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Want a great place to take the family on a fun vacation that's not too far away? Then you've found the place! This cute house on Kimball Lake is the perfect spot for fun in the sun. It sleeps 6 and has 2 bedrooms. Camp Henry is across the Lake, Camp Newaygo is on Pickerel Lake and 3 1/2 miles away is YMCA Camp Echo. Let the kids enjoy camp for a week and you have a second honeymoon or bring the family and have fun. I have two listings on here. If one is full, check out the other calendar on #118837. It's just 13 cottages down from this one.
Fully furnished 2-bedroom cottage/house for weekly rental. Come enjoy fishing, swimming, tubing, and skiing on Kimball Lake. We are on 1 of 4 connecting lakes so have fun boating, canoeing or kayaking 1 or all 4 of them.
We are half way between Fremont and Newaygo - about 45 min. from Grand Rapids and 35 min. from Muskegon. Lake Michigan is only 35 min. away. Newaygo is less than 10 min. away, Fremont about 10 min., Croton Pond about a little over 15 min., Grand Haven is less than 50 min. away. Major airports are Grand Rapids and Muskegon.
The Muskegon River is only 4 1/2 miles away where you can tube, fly fish, catch trout, steelhead and salmon, canoe, and kayak.
Watch great sunrises in the morning off the deck. You are just steps away from the water.
Sleeps 6 (1 queen, 1 set of bunk beds, 2 twins). Room to park a boat trailer if you have your own boat. Public boat launch on the next lake over.
There are 2 Golf courses within 5 miles. 3 Miles away is a farmers fresh produce stand.
NO SMOKING in house or on deck
No Pets (Pet motel about 4 miles from here)
Friday through Friday rentals and check in at 3PM, check out 11AM
weekly rental $700 plus $50 cleaning fee; 6 people only - 7th person $50 more
Sept. - May will be a 2 night minimum rates Fri. & Sat. $125 to $150 a night, Sun. - Thurs. $100 a night plus $50 cleaning fee.
Check in is Fri. 3PM to Fri. 11AM
No smoking or pets
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Wonderful vacation cottage!!!
Everthing you want!
After School starts in Michigan
Activity and Interests
Many activites and attractions to choose from in this area. You can go through the four lakes in the fishing boat. Go tubing, swimming, fishing, skiing, and wakeboarding on this lake and Pickerel Lake. We are 5 miles from Newaygo where you can enjoy the Muskegon River - tubing, canoeing, kayaking, steelhead fishing, trout fishing,
Go antiquing in Newaygo and Fremont where they have several stores.
Enjoy the National Forest where you can hike, snowmobile, etc.
Fremont has the National Gerber Baby Food Fevstival 3rd week of July and the 4-H Fair in Aug. Farmers markets Tues. evening and Sat. morn. in Fremont,
Newaygo has Memorial Day week-end Arts & Crafts in the Park, and the Logging Fest Labor Day weekend. Friday nights in Newaygo is the Farmers Market.
Produce stand is about 3 miles from cottage.
Golfing -3 golf courses close by within 4 to 10 miles from here.
Michigan Adventure is only about 35 min. away. Two parks in one (water and rides).
Grand Rapids is about 50 min. away and has the Gerald Ford Museum and 2 other museums.
Lake Michigan is only 35 min. away.
Great Massage Therapist in Newaygo with very reasonable rates.
Plus much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 4 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 11 2015 - Jun 3 2016
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
- Cleaning fee $50
Pay the refundable security deposit right away to hold the reservation. The rest is due 60 days before plus $50 cleaning fee check in. Please send check, postal check or cash to adddress.
Nightly Rate: $100 - $150
Weekly Rentals $700
Fall/Winter/Spring will be at least 2 night minimum. Summer is weekly rental
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
2015 weekly $700 Rate plus a cleaning fee of $50, 6 people only - 7th person will be $50 extra.
Weekly rentals only during the summer months. April, May, Sept. & Oct. 2 night minimum - week days - $100 a night, week-ends $125 to 150 a night.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Full set of washer and dryer in the bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Queen bed that sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1 - 3 twin/ single, 2 singles and a set of bunk beds that sleeps 2
- Window AC's in each bedroom. Bedding and 6 pillows.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Washer and Dryer * Refrigerator with Ice Maker * Stove * Microwave * Dishwasher * Toaster oven * Fully stocked kitchen- coffemaker, toaster, can opener, blender, baking dishes, cookie sheets, pie pans, pots & pans, dishes, cooking & baking dishes, * AC * Limited Basic Cable TV * DVD player * Linens & Towels, 6 pillows, blankets * Deck - table & chairs * Fire pit (we sell bundles of wood $5 a bundle) * Charcoal grill * Dock * Fishing boat (Motor & 1 tank of gas- extra $75) * Furnace * hair dryer * laundry soap (must use HE kind) * 1 roll paper towel, 2 rolls toilet paper * 1 throwable seat for fishig boat (required) * around the neck orange floatable lifejackets (4 adult & 1 child) You may want to bring: * 50 to 100' rope to make your own clothesline * beach towels * charcoal & lighter fluid * fold up chairs for around the firepit * extra paper towel & toilet paper * your own pillow if you want more than 1(only 6 there) * life jackets * your own speed boat, kayak, jet ski if you have one