Spacious two bed house on large shaded corner lot, a couple of minutes walk from the beach. Bright kitchen, dining room, generous living area, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and double garage. Accommodation also includes a large den area which could also be used as a third bedroom. Ideally located within easy walk of downtown Flagler Beach.
This property has a large shaded garden suitable for relaxing anytime of the year. It features an outdoor shower area, charcoal BBQ grill, picnic bench and deck chairs. There is also a large 2 car garage, with two bikes available for your enjoyment.
This house is newly renovated and decorated in bright airy colors. The master bedroom has a king size bed with its own master bathroom. It also has its own flat screen cable TV. The second bedroom has twin beds, which can be joined together as a king bed. The living room has a large sofa which easily converts to a sleeper for two. The den also has a large leather sleeper sofa, and this room can be closed completely from the living room and serve as a third bedroom. The dining area seats 8 people, suitable to entertain guests.
Top things to do in Flagler Beach
* visit the attractions in St. Augustine
* visit the outlet stores in St. Augustine
* Visiting the local gift, art,and souvenir stores
Top things to do on a budget
* beach walking
* visit the farmer's market on Friday and Saturday
* stroll on the pier
* biking - we supply bikes
* building sand castles
Weekly Rates $495 until December 15th
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1000
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $2400
State tax and cleaning fee also apply