Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
SIESTA KEY BEACH - RANKED 2011 #1 US BEACH BY DR. BEACH
Sunset Royale Luxury Condo #208 is located on Siesta Key, an eight-mile long barrier Island connected to Sarsota and the mainland by two bridges. Along the island's west side, you'll find mile after mile of sandy beaches. And these are not just ordinary beaches - they are clean, dazzling white and feel like confection sugar between your toes - they are 99% pure quartz sand. It looks and feels like ultra fine white sugar, powdery soft & cool to the touch.
Siesta Key's beaches have won numerous awards includinng:
* The Worlds Finest, Whitest Sand - Great International Sand Challenge.
* Best Beaches of the World - National Geographic.
* Top Ten Beaches in America - Ua Today.
* The Best of the Best Sand - Conde' Nast Traveler's.
* 2009 / 2010 #2 Beach in the US - Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach).
While the "Sunsets" on Siesta Key are stunning and offers a quiet interlude from a day's hectic pace, you are only a short walk to the Tropical Village of Siesta Key or a short drive to South Siesta Key Village, where you will find unique eateries, gift boutiques and local artists' galleries. For your convenience you will find a post office, drug, grocery & hardware store(s). Tennis, boating & water-sports are just a few of the many sports venues that you will find in the area. If you are on Siesta Key late Sunday afternoon, a must do venue is the Siesta Key Drum Circle. For details on other local events & activities contact the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce.
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Siesta Key Beach pavillion offers food; bathrooms W/showers; Tiki Huts Picnic Tables; Tennis Courts; Sand Volleyball. You will also find parasailing, jet ski's; boat tours & rentals; deep sea fishing, suba diving on the island as well. Sarasota area is also known for outstanding theaters, operas, ballets, plays as well as the Ringling Museum & Cad'Zan Mansion, Maria Selby Botancial Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, Sarasota Jungle Gardens & St. Armands Circle.
- Weekly Rate: $799 - $1099
Spring Season - 5/1/11 to 8/13/11 = $799 per wk
Summer Season - 8/14/11 to 11/19/11 = $699 per wk
Fall Season - 11/20/11 to 12/31/11 = $799 per wk
Winter Season - 1/1/12 to 4/30/12 = $1099 per wk
10% MILITARY DISCOUNT - ACTIVE PERSONNEL
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CHECKS & CASH (US FUNDS)
5% discount on reservations of 4 - 7 weeks.
10% discount on reservations of 8 weeks or longers.
Deposit of $300 is required at time of reservations. Upon arrival turns into a 'Damage/Security' deposit, is refundable 3 weeks after departure.
12% Florida Sales Tax.
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Overall Amenities: 4 Guest Max; WIFI Available By Office Dining Area: Seating Up To 4; Fully Stocked Kitchen Living Rooms: Flat Screen TV; DVD & VCR Players; Queen Size Sofa Sleeper Lanai Area: Dinette Set Up To 4; 2 Comfortable Arm Chairs Bedroom: Queen Size Bed; 36" TV / On Swivel Top; Alarm Clock Bathroom: Tub / Shower Combination Storage Unit #30: Beach Chairs; Beach Umbrella