Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Come and enjoy our spotless, spacious (1200sqft) , bright and beautiful town home in the Villages of Seaport! The upper level consists of a master suite which includes an elegant queen bedroom set, new pillow top mattress, 500 thread count sheets, 30 inch T.V and it's own ensuite bath(tub and shower combo) The guest bedroom is tastefully decorated and includes two twin beds, 26 inch T.V and it's own ensuite bathroom also with a bathtub and shower combo. The lower level is open concept and fully tiled. Our kitchen is fully stocked and includes a new self cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with ice maker, coffee maker, blender, numerous pots and pans, dishes and anything you might need to cook up a fabulous meal for yourself and your friends. Have an intimate dinner in the dining area or if your feeling casual, pull up a stool to the breakfast nook and continue your chat with the chef!! If you don't feel like cooking inside, the new gas BBQ on the patio will satisfy all your grilling needs. The living room is beautifully appointed and includes a newly purchased leather reclining sofa and a oversized chair with matching automan. A 42 inch LCD television with a DVD player complete the room. If your not in the mood for T.V, we suggest popping your i pod into our stereo, enjoy some upbeat music and reflect on the amazing vacation you are having!! The back patio area is accessible from the living room and features a table with an umbrella and two full sized lounge chairs that are perfect for sneaking a nap after a long day at the beach. We also supply beach chairs, beach towels, noodles, and a cooler with ice packs. Our town home was built in 2002. All fixtures, floors, bathrooms and appliances are modern and in excellent working order. We also have a full sized washer and dryer for your convenience. We have installed a keyless entry lock for additional convenience. The condo is equipped with Wi Fi and upgraded cable package.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Rino, we just arrived and wanted to call and say how pleased we are with your townhome. The unit is immaculately clean and you have everything we could possibly need for a perfect vacation! We are happy that the unit looks like it does in the pictures. Everything is fresh and looks new. Thank-you, we will definitely be back!Add a comment on behalf of your guest
If you've received stories or comments from your rental guestbook and would like to add them to the reviews for listing 361006, fill in the details below. The comments you enter will be shown to travelers as "Guest Comment Entered by Owner."
Guest (for privacy do not use last names)
Date of Stay
Comments lean and beautifully decorated.
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Great experience positive all the way. Awesome!
Activity and Interests
-Cocoa Beach public golf course (5 min drive)
-Jetty Park !!! See Manatees, Dolphins, Sea turtles , Pelicans and Stingrays!! One of the best fishing spots along the coast (5min walk)
-motorized water sports and parasailing at Jetty Park
-Trolley stops every 20 min right in front of the complex
-45 minutes to Disney attractions and Orlando airport
-Short drive to Kennedy space Centre.
-Cocoa Beach Pier and restaurants (5min)
-Free Casino Cruises leaving port twice daily
-Disney theme parks and Orlando airport 45 min
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2016 - Mar 31 2016
90 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2016 - Apr 30 2016
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $80.00
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
We accept personal checks, bank drafts and online bank transfers. Full payment must be received one month prior to arrival date. An $80.00 cleaning fee will be added to rental amount. Door and gate codes are issued upon receipt of payment. Sixty day cancellation policy for full refund of deposit. Prices are negotiable from May to September. Weekly rate is $800.00, 14 days $1200.00 US.
Jan-March $2100 a month (plus $25 registration fee& $80 cleaning fee.
-April $1700 a month plus $25 registration fee and $80 cleaning fee.
-October,November and December $1500 month plus $25 registration fee and $80 cleaning fee.
-September and May $1300 a month plus $25 registration fee and $80 cleaning fee.
-ONE MONTH MINIMUM REGISTRATION with the Villages of Seaport regardless of length of stay (inquiries always considered for a shorter length of stay as we would only have one tenant per a month) 7 night stay $800.00 US. 10 night stay $900.00 US.,14 night stay $1300.00 U.S.
-No reasonable offer will be turned down!
- Rates include all taxes, electric (up to $100.00 for a one month stay), telephone includes long distance throughout US and to Canada, Wi Fi, and Digital cable.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Queen bed, night stands, dresser, 30 inch T.V. ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, nightstand, dresser, T.V, walk in closet, ensuite bath.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- The Villages of Seaport is a tropical paradise that offers: -24 hr guarded, gated community providing you with safety and peace of mind -Unlimited long distance to Canada, Puerto Rico and within the USA -Portable stereo for the beach or pool side. -Three heated salt water swimming pools (family pool with seperate kiddie pool) Lap pool and a huge ocean side pool. -Tennis courts -raquetball courts -Gym with modern cardio machines and a separate free weights room -Clubhouse equiped with computers and large screen TV -Roof top deck on the clubhouse providing spectacular ocean views and amazing unobstructed views of the Shuttle launches! -private keyed beach access -One of the top rated beaches along the coast, that is wonderful for swimming or a long leisurely stroll -Publix grocery store (3min drive) -Walmart (6min drive) -Merritt Square Mall , featuring Macy's, Sears, Dillards, JC Penny and many others (8min drive) -Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steak House, Outback Steakhouse (8 min drive) -Cocoa Beach Public Golf course (6min drive)