Beautifully restored Waterfront Craftsman-Style Cottage located directly between Seven Springs and Hidden Valley Resorts in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands. 5 Min to Ski Lift! Walk to largest restaurant on mountain with outdoor dining/bar. Short hike on trail leads to State Park with Beautiful Lake and Sand Beach.
Spectacular location directly by Class 1 Trout Stream and among native Mountain Laurel and Hemlocks. The sounds of waterfalls heard throughout! Private creekside picnic area, hiking trails, mountain spring, and 2 bridges on 5 wooded acres, backing to hundreds of undeveloped resort acreage. Private, yet convenient to all Laurel Highlands Activities.
My Husband had been wanting to get away for a long weekend at a cabin in the woods; someplace that he could burn wood in a fireplace and relax near water. My search began to give him that weekend as a birthday gift. I was pleasantly surprised to find Sylvania Lodge; It was exactly what we were looking for. A fire was blazing in the fireplace within 30 minutes of arrival. We also built a bonfire in the creekside firepit while throwing sticks to our retriever. We took advantage of the trout farm just down the road where you pay for what you catch and they fillet it for you, and brought it back to the outdoor grill at the lodge. Yum! The owner was extremenly responsive, and we really appreciate the resturaunt recommendations and area activity sheet posted at the lodge.
* Minutes to Seven Springs Resort (Largest 4 Season Resort in Pennsylvania), as well as Hidden Valley Resort with Downhill and Cross Country Skiing, Snow Tubing, Mountain Biking, Summer Camps, Festivals, Golf, and Spa
* Mid-Atlantic's premier White Water Rafting at Ohiopyle (20 Min)
* Frank Lloyd Wright's FallingWater and Kentuck Knob
* Winery with Upscale Tasting Room (5 Min)
* Walk to State Park with Lake, Sandy Beach, trails, and Picnic Areas
* Biking Trails w/ Bike Rental
* Hiking Trails
* Petting Zoo (10 min)
* Fishing: On our property at many nearby locations
* Horseback Riding (5 min)
* Amusement Parks (10 Min)
* Flight 93 Memorial
* Walk to restaurant with outdoor seating (seasonal); Many more restaurants nearby
* Outlet Shopping (15 min)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.