House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Hot tub is spectacular this time of year! Fastest WiFi on the Coast throughout the whole house! Granite counter tops. A wonderful vacation destination. Located in the historic Taft area, this home features its own private hot tub.
This is not a condo!
For the gourmet, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Gas fireplace with 37' flat screen TV in the living room.
Showers with real rock, not tile or plastic. Two more flat screen TVs in the bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 sleeps two. Flat screen TV.
Bedroom 2 sleeps two. Flat screen TV. Sleeps one child in built-in child's bed.
Bedroom 3 sleeps two in trundle bed.
You may make your reservation at debbiesplacellc.com.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Great house! Fireplace comes on with a flick of the switch and warms the whole house with the fan. Cute bedrooms. Cute kids side room. Everything in the kitchen is wonderful. We cannot believe how fast the Internet is. We called Charter, and they said it is the fastest on the coast, and said they are installing equipment to make if even faster! It really does not need to be any faster. Just turned on my laptop, entered the password, and had perfect access.
Three televisions with cable TV! Three groups of people get to all watch what they want.
We loved cleaning the house to leave it clean for the next vacationers. Easy to clean.
All amenities. Paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, dishwasher soap, detergent. Great modern washer and dryer.
Wish we could live here fulltime.
4.6 based on 16 traveler reviews
My family arrived in early April to find a very clean and well-kept home. It was quite apparent upon our arrival that no stone was left unturned to ensure that our visit would be warm and comfortable.
The home has amazing views, close proximity to local attractions, a hot-tub off the back deck, and the kitchen is perfect should you wish to enjoy home-cooked meals.
Rooms are cozy and there is enough room for all to relax and enjoy their stay. Five stars from us, and we’ll certainly be back for another visit!
The perfect family getaway!!!
Beautiful, cozy coastal house
Charming home-great place to relax!
Activity and Interests
* This is where the beach starts. Walk for miles. This is where the wildlife swim and jump in the bay and in the ocean.
Nearby Restaurants (the best in Lincoln City):
* Mo's -- Calm Chowder, Oyster Stew, Fish-N-Chips
* Beach Dog Cafe - Try anything on the menu
* Pier One - Try the House Salad or Combination Platter
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 12 2015 - Nov 24 2015
2 night minimum stay
Nov 25 2015 - Nov 29 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $150.00
- Tax Rate 9.5%
Pay before you stay with your credit card.
Rates for March and beyond are listed on the official website. This vacation home has a special registration website. You may see it - debbiesplacellcdot
Holidays seasons are additional. Email us to obtain our home's website address that contains much more information and 20 more pictures.
During the Christmas and New
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 main floor - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 Upstairs - toilet, shower, Washer and dryer are available in this large bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master main floor - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 upstairs - 2 twin/ single, trundle bed
- Bedroom 2 upstairs - 1 double, 1 child bed
- Pak-n-play also available.
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- 1,300 Square Feet. The whole house to yourself. Hot tub all to yourselves. Not a shared hot tub. Right off the deck in the back yard. Full Kitchen: Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances Cooking Utensils Provided: Fully Equipped, think fantastico dinners. Refrigerator Dishwasher Microwave Ice Maker Coffee Maker Tea Pot Shelves with games. High-speed wifi Internet connection. * No Pets Allowed * Smoking Not Allowed: Smoking is not permitted at Debbie's Place Close to Mo's Restaurant and Beach Dog Cafe! The best in Lincoln City.