Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Please note, minimum rental period is 30 days. This is a community of private homes, not a hotel. In keeping with that tradition, the condo association board has set this minimum contract period requirement. If you wish to stay for shorter periods, you may rent our condo for the minimum whole month and still enjoy a great rate compared with resort hotels. This is a modern 1,250 square foot, two-bedroom, two-bath, fully furnished condominium with all new appliances and a split floor plan for privacy--larger than most luxury hotel suites.
Watch the dolphins, manatees and birds from your high rise balcony at the confluence of the Intracoastal Waterway, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This is the perfect location, right on the water. Sit out there at night and enjoy the reflection of the distant lights on Boca Ciega Bay as you realize the grandeur and beauty of your Florida vacation.
Some of the greatest recreation beaches in the world are a short distance away, including Fort De Soto Park, three miles away, that has held the title of America's Top Beach by TripAdvisor and Dr. Beach. You can also pick your beach along a 25 mile stretch along the Gulf of Mexico from Pass a Grille to Clearwater, with the world famous Don CeSar resort hotel and its elegant dining just over the Bayway bridge.
Isla del Sol, home of Palma del Mar, is a prime waterfront location, an island in the city limits of St. Petersburg, Florida, nestled in the middle of Boca Ciega Bay. We look west out to the Gulf of Mexico coast from Pass a Grille, the historic Don CeSar Hotel and St. Pete Beach to the south, all the way to Treasure Island. Different exposures have great views of the Sunshine Skyway bridge, Tampa Bay, Tierra Verde, or across Boca Ciega Bay north to Gulfport and Town Shores, and downtown Saint Petersburg to the northeast.
Isla del Sol Yacht and Country Club's golf course is literally in your back yard. Seasonal golf memberships are available. There are also numerous public courses to play.
Tampa International Airport (TPA) is an easy 25-minute drive on Interstate 275.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Million Dollar View
Activity and Interests
* Tampa Bay Rays (Major League Baseball - American League)
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers (National Football League)
* Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League)
* Derby Lane Dog Track (greyhound racing - great inexpensive buffet)
* Tampa Bay Downs (thoroughbred horse racing - Tampa)
* Steinbrenner Field (formerly Legends Field, New York Yankees spring training -Tampa)
* Bright House Networks Field (Philadelphia Phillies spring training -Clearwat
* Ft. De Soto Park (America's Top Beach for 2008 and 2009 by TripAdvisor; 2005 by Dr. Beach)
* Sunken Gardens(botanical paradise within a city - St. Petersburg)
* Isla del Sol Yacht and Country Club(seasonal golf memberships)
* The Florida Aquarium (Tampa)
* Walt Disney World (Orlando - 90 minute drive)
* Universal Studios (Orlando)
* Legoland Florida (Winter Park - opening October 2011)
* Busch Gardens (Tampa)
* Lowry Park Zoo (Tampa)
* Tampa Museum of Art
* Progress Center for the Arts (Mahaffey Theatre - performing arts)
* The Palladium(performing arts)
* Straz Center for the Performing Arts (formerly Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center)
* Ruth Eckerd Hall (Clearwater - performing arts)
* St. Pete Times Forum (Tampa -concerts, sports)
* St. Petersburg Opera Company
* Opera Tampa
* Sarasota Opera
* Salvadore Dali Museum
* Florida Holocaust Museum
* Florida Orchestra
* St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts
* St. Petersburg Museum of History
* Tampa Museum of Art (New $32.8 million facility - opened 02-06-10)
* Ringling Museum of Art and Circus Museums (Sarasota - built by the circus impresario)
* The Pier (St. Petersburg's historic icon)
* St. Petersburg Theatre (lists several local venues, including American Stage Theatre Company)
* The Coliseum (Built in 1924, once dubbed "The Finest Ballroom in the South"- event center)
* St. Petersburg Little Theatre (community playhouse - oldest continuous community theatre in Florida)
* Hickman Theatre (Gulfport - across Boca Ciega Bay - community playhouse)
* Gulfport Casino Ballroom (Gulfport - across Boca Ciega Bay - ballroom dancing)
* Famous shuffleboard courts shown in "Cocoon"
* Historic Don CeSar and Vinoy resort hotels nearby, with elegant dining
* Great seafood restaurants nearby
* Beach bars all along Gulf Boulevard
* Boat and jet ski rentals nearby
* Intra-coastal waterway (easy access to Gulf of Mexico)
* Sunshine Skyway Bridge (an engineering masterpiece)
* Hiking and bicycle trails
* Everglades (3-hour drive)
- Monthly Rate: $2000 - $3200
* Rates are seasonal.
* January through April $3,200 per month.
* May, June, July and August $2,400 per month.
* September, October, November and December $2,000 per month.
* Minimum rental period 30 days; you may opt to stay a shorter period, but the minimum rate is based on one month. Rental period normally starts on the first of the month.
* One-time fee for cleaning and condo association processing $125.
* Add 12 percent taxes for state (7%) and Pinellas County (5%).
* No pets.
* No smoking.
* Book early for peak season (December through April) to ensure availability.
* Deposit and security fee $300, which will be returned within 15 days after move out, if there is no damage, theft or excessive cleaning, and if there has been no smoking.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- You cannot find a better equipped vacation rental property! * Split floor plan with two master bedrooms, each with their own full bath and king size bed * Sleeper sofa in living room that opens into a queen size bed * Each bathroom has double sinks * Beautiful modern kitchen with granite counter tops, all new appliances including refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser, stove, oven, microwave, disposal, stainless steel chef sink, dishwasher, lots of storage * Dishes, glassware, eating utensils, cookware, toaster, blender * Washer and dryer in separate laundry room/pantry * Air conditioning * Utilities included (electric, water, sewer, trash collection, recycling) * Reserved covered parking space * Heated pool and spa (geothermal) * Recreation room with billiards table and lending library * Controlled access to building * Security patrol * On-site maintenance * Fishing dock * Designated picnic and barbecue area * Car wash area * Luggage and grocery carts * Telephone with four wireless hand sets and unlimited local and long distance (U.S. and Canada) calling * High definition 47" color TV with HDMI game inputs * High definition 32" color TV with HDMI game inputs * CD/DVD player Blu-Ray "Wi-Fi" capable, can download movies from on-line services * Digital HD Cable TV with more than 150 channels and DVR * High-speed Wi-Fi with password protection * Linens and beach towels furnished * Nearby shopping centers and souvenir shops * Offshore boat mooring in front of condo (launch ramps nearby)