Townhome, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
* Beautiful newly remodeled Casita in 55 and older community, 2 community pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, shuffleboard.
* One bedroom, one bath, sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4 comfortably, lots of storage in bedroom closet, kitchen and utility room.
* All new stainless steel appliances; refrig with ice and water in door, microwave, new washer and dryer, new electric range with oven, dishwasher, propane gas grill.
* High speed internet wifi, HD TV with cable, telephone.
* Separate wet bar.
* Patio with panoramic view of mountains and desert, easy access to walking.
* Enjoy southwest living at its finest.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Activity and Interests
* Tucson is known for its great weather and with that its beautiful golf courses and outdoor recreation.
* Many residents enjoy walking in our very quiet neighborhood.
* There is great shopping for food at our oriental, Italian and Mexican food markets.
* Also within minutes of the Casita are Greek, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Continental and American restaurants.
* The casita is located in the desirable Northwest region of Tucson.
* The are numereous churchs nearby.
* Costco, Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart are located closeby.
- Monthly Rate: $1300 - $1500
The Monthly rate is $1500 during peak season and includes all utilites, cable, phone, and internet.
One Tenant must be 55 years of age or older.
Minimum of 3 (three) months rental.
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- This is a retirement community. One tenant must be 55 or older. The two pools are heated for year around enjoyment. The casita is minutes from shopping, restaurants, golf, and theatres. Particular attention has been given to furnishing the home with everything needed to move in and immediately enjoy--- dishes, pots, pans, bedding, vacuum, mops, grill, patio table and chairs. If you desire, we could recommend a weekly or every two week maid service.