This charming 3 bedroom lake-side cottage is situated on a quiet Cul-de-sac and features all new travertine floors, carpet, tile and paint. There are ceiling fans in every room, central air conditioning and cable TV throughout with DVD players. A large screened-in porch with swing, rockers, and Ping-Pong will give hours of relaxation and fun. The large Patio has a picnic table with BBQ grill and a firepit surronded by chairs. From there, it's a short, gentle walk to the single slip boat dock with deep water always for fishing, swimming, boating and just about any other activity on the water. Boat launch and rentals are just 2-3 miles away at Vann's Tavern boat launch and Port Royale Marina.
This rental has a 6 person limit .
PUBLISHED RATE IS BASED ON NUMBER OF GUESTS
We decided to live full time on the Lake in 1989 and have loved every day! There are many activities in the area and we hardly ever want to leave. We live next door to the rental property but it is very private and we respect our guests privacy. If there is ever any need, we can quickly be of assistance. Since we are dog lovers, your pets are welcome also.
We truly enjoyed our stay in your very charming home. You have provided all of the comforts of home combined with the relaxation of a vacation on the lake. We had a wonderful time and appreciate your true hospitality.
Bob, Mary Jean, Chris, Brad, Heather & Sophia
“Grandfather built this house about the time the lake was being filled and spent many memorable childhood days. We have since remodeled the cottage with updated amenities and furnishings you will surely appreciate as appropriate for lakeside living. We have central heat and air, 3 full sized bedrooms and 1 full bath located between. There is a 1/2 bath located next to the living area downstairs by the screen porch and patio. The screen porch area has rockers and a swing with ping-pong for hours of fun and relaxation. The spacious patio has an outdoor fire pit, picnic table and chairs for family and friends to gather and share the fun. The private dock is just that-a private dock for your use and no sharing with the owner! It has a single slip, sundeck and lounge chairs. The canoe and kayak are for our guests use also. The deep water at the dock guarantees enough water for year round use.”
* House boat, ski boat, pontoon boats and jet-ski rentals at Port Royale Marina, 2 miles
* Close to the big open Sailing waters and Lake Lanier Islands!
* Fishing and swimming from your own private dock
* Close to all the Lake-side restaurants at Port Royale Marina, Sunset Cove, Hide-away Bay Marina, Aqualand Marina, and Holiday Marina.
* Premium Outlet Mall is just a few minutes away!
* Lake Lanier Islands for beach park, public beach, public golf course and many other activities!
* Visit Helen, Dahlonega, and other mountain resort locations just a short drive away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Sep 10 2014 - Apr 15 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Rates are based on number of guests and there is a 6 person limit. There is a 3 night minimum April to October and holidays; 2 night minimum October to April. 100% refund for cancellations made 30 or more days before check-in date. Cancellations made less than 30 days from Check-in date will be 100% refunded if the property can be rented. Available alternate dates will be offered if no refund.
“On the Lake, centrally located, close to shopping, restaurants, and 3 grocery stores within 5 miles.”