This large and comfortable townhouse is nestled in the peaceful, lush setting of the Bahamian Club in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Recently renovated and located directly across the street (3 min. walk) of the No-Drive section of the most beautiful beach in Florida. Enjoy the convenience of parking at the front door of the townhouse!
(2) bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath townhome that sleeps (6). Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffe maker, and separate dining room and living room. Central air/heat, ceiling fans, (3) Televisions, cable TV, DVD player, new linens and towels, and full size washer and dryer. Also included for your enjoyment are a DVD collection, books, games, Wi-Fi, and beach towels. Enjoy your morning paper on the enclosed downstairs sunroom or just relax in the warm sun on the upstairs patio.
Upstairs Master Bedroom Suite has a King size bed. Second bedroom has a Queen size bed AND a twin bed. Downstairs has a sleeper sofa.
Sorry, NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed.
We had a fantastic time at your condo. We will always have fond memories of our stay. It is such a comfy, welcoming place to be. You did a great job of decorating. We will be back next year!
The quaint town of New Smyrna Beach offers many restaurants, boutiques, antique shops, spa and golf courses. The Indian River Intercoastal is nearby where you can kayak, boat, fish, bird watch, and experience off-shore fishing. Beautiful beach for swimming, surfing, fishing, walking, or just relaxing. New Smyrna is also enriched with art and cultural activities to suit every taste.
I am a New Smyrna Beach native and spend as much time there as possible. Here is a list of some of our favorite places:
1. Flagler Ave: Lots of unique shops and great restaurants. You can't go wrong here. Breakers Restaurant (Best Burgers in town), Clancy's Mexican, Toni &Joes(one block off Flagler) Sue Who? (Unique clothing and accessories.), Treats on the Beach for Ice Cream, Gnarly Surf Bar, Inlet Charlies Surf Shop, Flagler Tavern, Peanuts, Om Wine Bar
2. Manny's or Stavros for Pizza
3. Seafood-JB'sFish Camp, Off-The Hook,Norwoods, Oceans Seafood, Boston's (all on the beachside)
4. Other Favorites- Garlic Restaurant, SoNapaRestaurant, Spanish River Grill, Mon Delice
(French pastries and delicious subs), Bagel World, PJ's Sea Shack
5. Beachside Tavern- Great Live music
6. Riverview Spa
We are also just 1 hour from Orlando International Airport, 20 minutes from Daytona Beach Airport, and close enough for day trips
to the Central Florida SeaWorld, Disney and Universal Studio attractions.
Area attractions include:
Daytona International Speedway (20 min)
Ponce DeLeon Lighthouse (20 min)
Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios (75 min)
Canaveral National Seashore (5 min)