Do you need a break from the fast paced lifestyle? If so, sounds like you need to take a trip to Corey Cabin! Tucked away on 2 private acres you will find an immaculate, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bath cabin that is filled with character and comfort in every room. It will feel like love at first sight as it invites you to unwind and entertain family and friends with many different features that await you. Corey Cabin is located just minutes from Ohiopyle and many Historical landmarks such as Fort Neccesity, 2 architectural masterpieces of the 20th century by America's most famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Right down at the foot of the mountain you will find The Historic Town of Uniontown Pa founded in 1776. Much history lies in Southwestern Pa. Come to Corey Cabin and explore a world you never knew was out there!
Corey Cabin is just minutes away from the most beautiful scenery in Southwestern Pa.
Ohiopyle State Park- home of several natural waterfalls. The most famous being The Ohiopyle Falls of the Youghiogheny River. Adventure seekers come and enjoy the best white waters in the east. Class III and IV rapids abound starting at the base of the great falls. Biking- Youghiogheny River provides 27 miles of flat riding within the park. Hiking- nearly 80 miles of trails.
Other Attractions include-
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort - Approx 7 miles
* 7 Slopes @ Mystic Mountain, 3 Lifts
* Snow Tubing - 800 ft Tubing Park, Cross Country Skiing - 1.5 mile trail
* Resort and Spa, Casual Dinning and much more!
Seven Springs Ski Resort - Approx. 30 miles
* 32 Slopes and Trails, 6 Terrain Parks, Snow Tubing 12 Chutes
* Indoor Activities, Bowling, Mini Golf, Bear Trap Fun Zone, Roller Skating and Blading
Wisp - Approx 33 miles, Deep Creek MD
* Snow Tubing - 10 tub shoots,
* Moutain Coaster, Flying Squirrel, Canopy Tour, Ice Skating, Snowmobiling and much more.
Christian Clay Winery
Fort Necessity Battlefield
Antique shops- River's Edge (Confluence Pa) Dusty Attic (Historic Uniontown)