Private, ground level guest quarter on a very modern home amidst multi-million dollar homes. Comfortable , cozy furnished 2 bedroom combined Casita suitable for 1-4 People. French doors with plantation shutters open to a beautiful landscaped courtyard with a large 3 tiered fountain and outdoor eating area. Very quiet, located in a great neighborhood on the Westbluff in Playa del Rey. Resort like living at its best. Flat screen TV, and wireless internet available. Breathtaking city and mountain views by the poolside and the spa. Beautiful sunsets and ocean breezes. Just minutes to beach, Marina del Rey, Venice, Playa Vista, 405/105, Manhattan Beach and LAX and the Ballona Wetlands. Walking distance to beach, parks, bluff trails, wetlands, local entertainment, bars, lounge, restaurants, karoke, live music, sports bars, and more.
* Casual restaurants (American, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Cafes, Coffee Shops, Candy Shops, Thai, Bristol Farms, and Juice Bar)
* Local bars offer (up-scale lounge, pool, darts, billiards,karaoke, live music, sports, games and more)
* Up-scale restaurants (Italian, Tapas, French, Thai, Sushi, and California Cuisine)
* Playa del Rey Lagoon Park offers a basketball court, baseball diamond, soccer field, picnic area, playground, ponds with wild ducks, geese and various native birds. West Bluff area offers walking trails and pocket parks. Ballona wetlands offers walking trails.
* A wonderful bike path to enjoy biking, skating, rollerblading, jogging and strolling along the beach south to Redondo Pier or north to Santa Monica Pier.
* Fisherman’s Village world's largest man-made small boat harbor, featuring a waterfront promenade, a lighthouse water fountain, restaurants and gift stores. Boats leaving to Catalina Island, and various rentals include: water sports equipment, rowing boats, sailing, paddle boats, or listen to live outdoor music and enjoy a variety of restaurants in the Marina
* Summer Concert series at Burton Chase Park in the Marina along with the Ocean Beach Shuttle from various points in the Marina.
* Summer Concerts and movies in the park in Playa Vista along with Beach Shuttle to and from the Marina.
* Close to world famous Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $119 - $149
Weekly Rate: $850 - $1000
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $3500
Minimum stay 2 nights. Weekend daily rates $129.00/night. Weekday daily rates $119/night. Holidays $149.00/night.
$50.00 One-time cleaning fee is NOT included in above mentioned rates!
$49.95 insurance fee (non-refundable) or $500 refundable deposit minus damages.