Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8-10
Our cabin, Awesome View, is just what the name implies. From both living areas and the dining room, you can see the Great Smoky Mountains. All paved roads, and drive way is flat. BIKER FRIENDLY! Hot tub on lower level balcony--Awesome views of the night can be enjoyed as you lounge in the hot tub. Fully equipped kitchen on main level, and laundry room on lower level. Our cabin has all the anemities of home. Newly decorated with wood carvings by a local artist. Wireless internet, cable, telephone, 2 gas fireplaces. King size bed in upstairs bedroom and queen size bed in downstairs bedroom. Game room with foosball, checkers and chess board downstairs. 2 sofas convert to queen beds.
PET FRIENDLY! NO SMOKING CABIN!
KEYLESS ENTRY! Local Professional Cleaning provided by Maid in the Smokies.
Awesome View is located just outside Pigeon Forge city limits, close enough for easy access but seems to be removed from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Local grocery store and restaurants nearby. Check out the local bake shop--sweets 'to die for'!
About the Owner
We are Jackie and Larry Watts. I am a teacher and Larry is an electrician. We love the smoky mountains. We love to come to the mountains whenever we can. However, we still work full time, so we would love it if you would be our guests at Awesome View. We know you will love it as much as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
By far the best place we've ever stayed and we've been going 15 + years probably. We go every November; we had our 32 Nd wedding anniversary last Wednesday, and we just recently started taking all the kids and grandkids, but everyone wants to stay there again next year.
From the Owner
“We bought Awesome View because of its gorgeous view!! It is spacious and has a view to 'die' for. Having a day and night view is just amazing. Whether you go out for the day and come back to the cabin to relax or you stay in for a day, you will find yourself gazing into the view of the smoky mountains and the lights of the city of Pigeon Forge.”
Activity and Interests
* DollyWood and SplashMountain
* Comedy and music entertainment
* Outlet shopping
* Titanic exhibit
* National Parks
* Scenic Routes
* Outdoor fun--hiking, tubing, horseback riding, ziplining
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $85 + Tax
- Pet Fee $25
- Tax Rate 12.95%
Rates vary with the time of the year. Holiday rates vary. Email the owner to get a total. You can pay by credit card, check or PayPal.
Nightly Rate: $125 - $195
* Holiday rates will vary from regular rates (Owner reserves the right to change rates)
* Arrangement for initial payment of $200 (non-refundable but transferred to next reservation) is required at time of reservation
* Balance must be paid 2 weeks before check-in date
* $85 professional cleaning fee
* $25 pet fee
* 12.95% tax
* Rates apply f
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Mountain View
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed-Twin Bunk Bed, 2 Sofa Beds * 2 Living Areas, 2 large couches and gas fireplace in each * Game Area with Foosball game table * Paved, flat driveway and parking * Air Conditioning * Heating * Porch with picnic table * Balcony (2) * High Speed Internet * View (City Lights) * Gas Fireplaces (2) * Hot Tub * View (Mountains) * Linens Provided * Alarm Clocks * Gas Grill * Full equipped kitchen with Refrigerator w/ice maker, stove w/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, slow cooker, blender, electric griddle, can opener * Hair Dryer * Radio/CD Player * TV (Cable/Satellite) * Smart TV in King bedroom * Ceiling Fans * Iron and Ironing board * Telephone * Washer/Dryer