House, 3 Bedrooms plus loft , 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
BOOK NOW AND SAVE 10% ON YOUR STAY ............................. For the traveler who wants to stay in a large 3000 sq ft Million dollar home, this private estate in the hills of Orange, with private pool & spa and only 10 mins from Disneyland. This home is pure California living, modern , update, light and bright and great for relaxing or entertaining. The home has 2 large patio area, with fountain,fish pond, BBQ, firepit and many sitting area's. The home is also undated/remolded and has, custom travertine & wood floors, granite kitchen counters,art work threw-out, modern furnishings ,custom paint and not a normal rental, but a high-end personal home. The home is also on a private street, in the hills and is a very quite, in a very upscale area. The home also has a formal dinning room , sitting for 8, a large formal living room, kitchen dinning room,family room, large kitchen, 3 1/2 large bedrooms and 3 custom bathrooms and a extra large master suite, with a large walk-in shower, spa tub for 2 and large walk-in closet. It's truly a nice place to vacation, in sunny So California
Our lovely stay in Orange
About the Owner
4.2 based on 18 traveler reviews
What a great time!
We enjoyed our stay
Our lovely stay in Orange
There were, in addition, a couple of major negatives, which are reasons for us not to come back...
- At initial moving-in the house was pretty dirty; dustballs, spiderwebs, hairballs, cigarette butts, ...
- The pool heater did not work for 4 weeks, which was very disappointing for our kids; it was obviously a challenge to change the heater promptly
- Communication with Michael was not enjoyable due to his improper comments about my wife
- And then, of course, our deposit was not returned; we left some stuff behind, which was 80% packing material, but this was sufficient for Michael to refuse to return our deposit
And anticipating an answer: yes, we left stuff behind, yes, there were minor damages, but we also paid for cleaning, and the other stuff was clearly not the value of our deposit.
Before they checked in, I went to the home and spent the whole weekend, cleaning and going threw cabinets,drawers,closet etc, to restock and make everything perfect for their stay. I had the home professional cleaned, as well carpets , stone floors polished and grout cleaned, windows inside and out.
From the first day, I recevied phone calls and texts, saying the nothing worked and the house was dirty. I ask what was wrong and the wife said threw a translator, if i say dirty, it's dirty !!! So I sent my cleaning crew to take care of any and all issues. She saw a cob web in the high ceilings and dust on a wall.So after my house manager showed them the home and how everything worked, we got calls everyday, saying something didn't work, because they didn't know or remember how to do it. They broke the pool motor and I sent the pool repair company over 7 times in 3 weeks.
Check out and note they were given weekly house cleaning. The house was a wreak, I thought I was being punked. The whole house was turned upside down. Every room had furniture moved,art,decorations etc. I had 5 large boxes of used toys collected from the yards, inside and outside the home. I collected 36 large bags of trash from inside the home, cabinets, closets,yard draws etc. Every kitchen,bathroom,bedroom counter and drawers were a mess and full of personal items, meds,food and trash etc. They stained the carpets with kids play dough, my dinning room placemats were thrown in the yard, dish towels, in fish pond, kitchen decorations on the side yard, the new shower handle in bathroom broken, hand towel holder, ripped from wall, the master bathroom tile counter broken off, the kitchen stove top, handle broken and so on. But the wife had over 30 nicely arranged designer store bags in a corner of the upstairs bedroom. It took me 3 days to bring the home back to normal condition and that's not even the cleaning. This was just fixing items,replacing items, removing trash,and putting everything back to where they belonged.
So I'm sorry they feel like I was out of line and didn't get the deposit back. I feel these guests should rent a barn and stay with farm animals, since they chose to live like them. They may of have money, but no class or show any respect , or kindness for my home, staff and her nanny.
Wow!!! What a place!
It is close enough to Disneyland to work seamlessly. We stayed with three adult couples and two young children and the house was spacious enough for us all. The children slept on the two couches in the TV room that each fold down into very nice beds. The kitchen is well laid out and the surroundings are serene.
There is great hiking within five minutes and nice restaurants nearby, yet you are not stuck in the middle of Anaheim. Try it, you will like it!
Great place to stay with family
Activity and Interests
Disney Land 10 mins
LAX Airport 45 mins
Beaches 30 mins
Orange County Airport 20 mins
Palm Srings 1 hr 20 mins
San Diego 1 hr 30 mins
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Nightly Rate: $399 - $449
Weekly Rate: $2750 - $2995
Monthly Rate: $7995 - $9995
Winter rates are $ 400.00 per night 4 night min ( Oct to April )
Summer rates are $ 449.00 per night 4 night min ( May to Sept )
Winter weekly $ 2,750.00 and Month is $ 7,995.00
Summer weekly $ 2,995.00 and Month is $ 9,995.00
Deposit is for under 3 weeks is a refundable $1,200 deposit and cleaning fee is $ 1
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- The home has 3 full bathroom and 3 1/2 bedrooms, the upstairs has a bedroom and is attached to the loft bedroom, with a private bath, walk-in closet, balcony, with a queen bed and 2 single beds. The master bedroom over looks the hills,valley views and pool & spa area. Its a large bedroom with a California king bed, Tv,dressers and extra large bathroom with walk-in closets. The other large downstairs bedroom has a queen bed, night stands, dressers, large closet and is attached to the bathroom. The home also has 2 fireplaces,high ceiling, 7 sky lights threw-out. The family room has a 65 in TV, DVD,massage chair, art work and 2 couches. The home has everything you need for your stay to cooking spices , beach/pool towels,lines,dishes,iron,ironing board..........down to the wine and martini glasses, as well as cable TV and wirelees internet so no need to bring anythings from home.