Nestled among old oaks and towering evergreens, this early 1960’s northwest classic is fully furnished and provides a perfect location for families attending graduation ceremonies at Willamette University or Western Oregon University, or for groups touring the Willamette Valley Wine Country.
With of a view of downtown Salem and the Cascade Mountain, on clear days one can see Mount Jefferson, Mount Hood, Mount Adams, and Mount St. Helens, and even the top of Mount Rainier peaking over St. Helens' shoulder.
The Master Suite, Gold Room and Bedsit have queen beds. The Old West Room has a double bed. The Bedsit has a sitting area with desk, bookcase and sofa, which folds out into a double bed. The room can be partitioned for visual privacy. The loveseat in the family room folds out to a twin bed.
* Over 50 wineries located within a 30 mile radiu.
* No more than 15 minutes to: Pentacle Theatre, Willamette University, Oregon State Capital, Salem Hospital, Bush’s Pasture Park, Mission Mill Museum, Wallace Marine Park, A.C. Gilbert Discovery Village Children’s Museum, Riverfront Park and Carousel, Oak Knoll Golf Course, downtown Salem—shopping, dining, movies, historic Elsinor Theater;
* 20 minutes miles to Western Oregon University; 30 minutes to Enchanted Forest;
* 30 minutes to Oregon Gardens, Silver Falls State Park, Evergreen Air and Space Museum & Wings & Waves Waterpark.
* 1 hr to Portland.
* 1.25 hr to Lincoln City and the Oregon Coast; 1.5 hours to Eugene;
* 1.5 hours to Breitenbush Hot Springs and the Cascade Mountains; Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge;
* 2 hours to Central Oregon (Bend).