House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
This spacious home is situated in the heart of Orange County. Great location and beautiful home. All the amenities to make your stay in Southern California a wonderful, unforgettable experience. San Juan Capistrano is a small town with a big reputation. This historic rarity is full of history and mystery. The gateway of the Gold Coast is known for its rich Native American history, famous missions, and the world-renowned annual migration of cliff swallows that travel from Argentina. Home of the state’s oldest neighborhood, this birthplace of Orange County provides a wonderful adventure. Hailed as the most romantic spot in California, visitors enjoy festivals, golf, vibrant trails, art exhibits, zoos, museums, antiques galore, quaint downtown shop, restaurants, and the train depot. Close proximity to gorgeous beaches, wineries, and world-famous theme parks.
2 bicycles, 2 boogie boards, and snorkel gear is provided.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Enjoy an Adventure: Escape for a romantic retreat or bring the family for an adventurous getaway in the historic heart of Orange County in Southern California. This home has plenty of space and is fully equipped with beautiful new amenities. Enjoy local tourist sites such as the San Juan Capistrano Mission, the train depot, the oldest neighborhood in Orange County (Los Rios District), downtown shopping, antiques galore, and annual festivals. Nearby cities boast world-famous beaches, whale watching, and theme parks such as Disneyland, Sea World, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Legoland, etc.
Golf: Less than one mile from San Juan Hills Golf Club: Orange County's best golf value nestled in the rolling hills of San Juan Capistrano, the facility includes a Championship Par 71 Golf Course with a state of the art Driving Range, new Sports Bar and Grill and 5,000 sf banquet and Event Centers. Near the Top Golf Courses in Orange County California: Oak Creek Golf Club, Pelican Hill Golf Club, Tustin Ranch Golf Club, Talega Golf Course. Also located just a few miles from beautiful oceanfront, beachview courses such as Monarch Beach Golf Links at the St. Regis Resort and Aliso Creek Golf Course in Laguna Beach. These courses are legendary for the breathtaking scenery and awe-inspiring elevation changes.
Other Activities: Visit the Missions, Festivals, Art Exhibits
- Weekly Rate: $1925 - $4200
* Special Rate: $1925 per week ($275 per night). Limited time only. Minimum of 7 nights.
*Excludes holiday periods of 12/16/11-1/1/12 and 12/14/12-1/1/13.
Regular rate: $2,275 per week. Regular holiday rate: $4,200 per week.
* 2 Nights: $700. 3 Nights: $1050. 4 Nights $1300.
* Holiday Rate: $3300/week: 12/16/11-1/1/12 and 12/14/12-1/1/13.
Tax Rate: 10.0%
Accepted in US Dollars. Rental rates quoted in US Dollars
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Property Type: * house Floor Area: * 2300 sq. ft. Location Type: * near the ocean * town Theme: * luxury * historic General: * laundry soap * filtered water * local activities guide * toilet paper * linens provided * towels provided * ceiling fans * soaps basic * air-conditioning * jacuzzi * shampoo * central heating * telephone * local maps * paper towels * hot tub Kitchen: * refrigerator * freezer * coffee grinder * spices * microwave * washing machine * clothes dryer * coffee maker * oven * stove top burners * dish washer * cooking utensils * ice maker * iron & board * toaster * hob * lobster pot * grill * 4 ring stove Living Room: * fireplace * sofabed * tiled stove * woodstove Bathrooms: * 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath * Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Tub, Shower Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Bathroom 3 - Toilet Bedrooms: * 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10 * Bedroom 1 - 1 King Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen, 1 Sleep Sofa /Futon Entertainment: * audio tape player * TV * stereo system * piano * pool table * video library * books * radio * satellite or cable * DVD * VCR * CD * music library Internet Access: * wireless broadband * computer available * internet access Outside: * outdoor grill * parking on street * unscreened porch/lanai * garden * barbecue * parking * garage * balcony Suitability: * long term renters welcome * pets not allowed * suitable for elderly or infirm * children welcome Local Activities: * walking * fishing * swimming * water skiing * cycling * golf * roller blading * horseback riding * scuba diving or snorkeling * surfing * sailing * wind-surfing * antiquing Pool / Spa: * outdoor hot tub Attractions: * ATM/bank * museums * churches * cinemas * library * autumn foliage * marina * theme parks * playground * groceries Leisure Activities: * deepsea fishing * pier fishing * beachcombing * outlet shopping * bird watching * hiking * whale watching * jet skiing * sight seeing Nearby Attraction / Facility: * zoo * restaurants * scenic drives