Welcome to our elegant vacation home, it is professionally decorated, furnished and located in the beautiful five star Emerald Island Resort near Disney!
Over 3200 sq ft living space is absolutely ideal for large families. Our home offers all the comforts of a home and more! Wherever you want to go or whatever to do in Orland such as Disney, Sea World, Epcot, Universal Studios, or simply to enjoy the Florida sun and have a relaxing time in our South facing heated pool/spa in our beaultiful private backyard.
* Main Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom, first floor
* Second Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom, baby crib
* Third Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom
* Fourth Master Bedroom: queen bed, dresser/mirror, cable TV
* Fifth Bedroom: two twin bed, dresser/mirror, cable TV
* Sixth Bedroom: two twin beds, dresser/mirror cable TV
* Seventh Bedroom: two bunk beds, cable TV
* Family room: TV,DVD/VCR, sofa, love seat, chair
* Formal dining room and living room
* breakfast nook, fully-equipped kitchen
* Game room with pool table, air hockey table
* Wireless high speed internet, free long distance calling to US
* Gas grill BBQ
* Washer and dryer, bed linen and towels provided.
* Patio furniture and child safety pool fence
* High chair, stroller, crib are available at no cost
Emerald Island is a secure resort community located less than 3 miles from the Disney parks.
It features a large clubhouse with 2 pools, spa, sauna, gym and 2 lighted tennis courts set in beautifully landscaped grounds.
It also has children play areas and trails for walking, jogging and biking through the natural woodland setting.
There are numerous restaurants and shopping malls within a walking distance or short drive and there are over 30 golf courses in the area including 5 within Disney.
Emerald Island Resort is a prestigious gated & guarded community located on Disney's doorstep. Surrounded by a Conservation Area, it encompasses over 300 acres with 11 heavily wooded acres right in the middle of the community. Once inside, you feel as if you have entered a special preserve. Guests alike can utilize all the facilities provided within the resort, which include the clubhouse sauna, fitness centre, games arcade, Internet cafe, Tiki-bar, heated community pools and spas, volleyball and tennis courts, kiddie play areas, and much more.
Within minutes of Walt Disney World and a short drive to shopping and dining, this 'island' serves as a haven from the larger world while remaining central to everything the world's most popular destination with millions of visitors a year has to offer.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Payment is due 8 weeks before your arrival date.
Additional Rate Info:
Nov-Jan, May, Sep ................$1150-$1750/week
Feb-Apr, Oct ......................... $1250-$1750/week
Jun-Aug, Holidays .................$1550-$2090/week
Christmas & New Year ..........$2550-$2990/week
*Tax rate is 13% in Florida State
*Rental rate is subject to change with out notice, contact owner for seasonal rate.