Clean and Cozy Renovated beach house just a 3 minute walk to beautiful Old Orchard Beach. Hear and see ocean from small 3-season porch, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. Small backyard with gas grill for cooking out and relaxing. Large master bedroom with queen-sized bed, smaller bedroom with twin bunkbeds. Just a short walk to Palace Playland, and the best pizza and fries in Maine, or when you want to stay in, quietly enjoy cable TV in the cozy livingroom.
* Fireworks every Thursday through Labor Day
* Ocean Park Music Festival - Live music Sunday evenings at 7:30PM at the Temple (Temple Ave) in July and August
* Maine Mall (20 min)
* Freeport %5BLLBean%5D (40 min North)
* Kittery Outlets (45 min South)
* Amusements (Palace Playland, Pirates Cove, Funtown/Splashtown)
* East Coast Greenway Trail
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.