Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Only 25 minutes from Liberia Airport, this Tucanes condo is a peaceful haven from the chaotic 'outside' world. Close enough to civilization yet surrounded by paradise, this is a serene vacation spot you'll want to book again and again. Built in 2007, this two bedroom, one and a half bath condo is about 900 square feet, plus a large covered balcony looking out over Coco Bay.This unit is the closest to the pool and the only one with a private back door that leads out to the staircase up to the pool. In the early mornings, you'll want to have breakfast at the table and chairs on the balcony or just rest and rejuvenate over a steaming cup of gourmet Costa Rican coffee. We have the best view on the 4th floor, but there are 4 flights of outside stairs. The guards are friendly and willing to help carry groceries and suitcases for a tip.Minimum rental 5 nights. If you would like to stay less than 5 nights you can, but the price will be for 5 nights minimum at the rate in place for that season.
About the Owner
I'm a business owner in the San Diego area and my husband is an Army officer.
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Relaxation in Paradise
From the Owner
“This condo is the only one with a back door that opens directly onto the path to the staircase up to the pool.”
Activity and Interests
Note: Google each tour company or email me for phone number, this web site doesn't allow phone numbers in this field for some reason.
Sea Bird Sailing Excursions
Climb aboard the 45' Sea Bird as she tours the Golfo de Papagayo and stops at beautiful private beaches for snorkeling and exploring. Sea Bird is also fully equipped to go on long distance trips, with sleeping space for 9 and all the safety and emergency gear we hope to never use! Playas Del Coco.
Tours Your Way
Marlin Sailing Tours
Marlin Sailing Tours offers both open and private afternoon sailing tours on board a brand new 65 foot catamaran. View the Costa Rican coastline from the water. Watch for whales, dolphins and turtles. Open bar, light lunch, snorkeling and a Costa Rican sunset are included in the price. Great for the entire family.Daily departures from Playa Del Coco
Main Street, Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
* July 2011: "Do not miss this tour, what a blast!
* June 2011: "Experience of a lifetime."
Apdo 146-5019, Playas del Coco
Marlin Negro Day Tours
Description: Marlin Negro tours does personalized charter trips. They offer Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Bay/Estuary/Beach hopping/Sunset tours. All tours have open bar of beverages and snacks. The boat is insured, head(bathroom)onboard, all fishing & snorkeling equipment is included, shaded area & comfortable cushioned area, fresh water shower, GPS, Fish finder, marine radio, safety gear and a great crew! With two 140HP outboard motors, we pick-up at local beaches including Coco. We accept credit cards. This boat is available for groups of 8 passengers.
Address: Apartado 147, Playas del Coco 5019, Costa Rica
* Jul 6, 2011:"Another couple of great trips!"
* Apr 4, 2011:"Outstanding Crew"
Deep Blue Diving Adventures
Deep Blue Diving offers five star full service diving in the north pacific area of Costa Rica. Daily scuba diving trips to the top dive spots of the Papagayo Gulf as well as Catalina and Murciélagos Islands. Scuba training for beginners and up to professional level. Every dive is off the boat and includes divemaster, drinks, snacks, fruit and equipment service.
Address: Calle Principal, frente Migracion, Playas del Coco 50503, Costa Rica
* Jun 15, 2011:"Excellent diving with Deep Blue"
* Jun 5, 2011:"A very nice time in Playa de Coco"
Costa Rican Tours and Services
We thrive to bring you the True & Authentic meaning of Costa Rica. On our Tours we specialize in the simplistic beauty of all that is surrounding us here in this enchanting country. We started our company is hopes of bringing our guests an authentic and unique experience here in Costa Rica. Our vision led us to venture into the local hideaways, beaches, volcanos, rivers and jungles. We encourage our Guests to revisit "Simplicity" and understand the meaning of "PURA VIDA" simply put it's a pure lifestyle.
Address: Playas del Coco 0505, Costa Rica
* Jun 28, 2011:"Twelve Ladies on a Costa Rican vacation..."
* Apr 12, 2011:"Outstanding!!"
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Non-refundable 50% deposit required to secure reservation, balance due 30 days prior to occupancy. I accept credit cards or paypal.
Monthly Rate: $450 - $800 per week High Season (November 15 through April 30)
Snow birds welcome, significant discount for long-term rentals. Please call to discuss.
From the Owner
“Close to everything-- 5 minute walk to town, to the beach and to grab a seat on a fishing boat.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- 900 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Main bathroom has shower, 2nd one half bath is in the laundry room, has sink and toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Two bedrooms, queen bed in each, all linens included.
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully furnished, there is a new and very comfortable queen bed in each bedroom. Each bedroom also has it's own 18,000 BTU air conditioner and a ceiling fan with light. Tile floors throughout. Kitchen has granite countertops, teakwood cabinets, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and is the only condo with a full range with oven. So if you're planning Thanksgiving or Christmas, you can have a turkey in paradise! You'll find a stackable washer and dryer in the laundry room off the kitchen. There's a secure personal safe on the master bedroom for your valuables. Each guest sets the combination for their own stay so no one will have it but you. There is a 36' flat screen TV on one wall with basic cable and a DVD player. Cable TV gets US networks ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and other network shows. Internet cable modem connection is in the condo, wireless internet access at the pool. Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans throughout. My friends, professional tour guides Leslie Sanchez and Camilla Jensen of Tropical Comfort Tours are 2 blocks away. They have the info on fishing trips, the Arenal volcano, jungle zip line tours and anything else that you might need. Owners are U.S. Army Lt. Colonel and wife, so you can be assured of integrity.