This beautiful luxurious home is located near Buena Vista Beach, part of the Flying Crocodile Hotel complex.
Elegantly furnished and decorated, it boasts a beautiful tropical flair with Asian accents. This one of a kind home offers 4 bedrooms with queen size beds and air conditioning. There is an oversized shared bathroom, and one bedroom has his own bathroom:
The large kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and many gadgets for your gourmet meal preparation. Relax in the luxurious open living room equipped with an entertainment center and oversized furniture.
Read or just be and enjoy nature on this spacious covered patio equipped with rattan furniture and hanging chair, all very ZEN.
Enjoy the privacy of this beautifully landscaped tropical garden.
You are also welcome to use the hotel amenities like the pool, deck area, the restaurant and the many activities offered by the hotel.
Minimum days of rent, 3 days or longer!
The prices inculdes an daily 2 hour cleaning -service (except sundays and no kitchen cleaning)! Set of towels and kitchen towels can be changed every day, bedlinnen can be changed every third day! Gas for oven and BBQ, water, electricity, toiletpaper, cable- flatscreen TV, WiFi, washing machine. !!! For the use of dryer we charge an extra of $10 per load !!!
The Flying Crocodile Hotel where the house is located has the only Ultra Light flying center in Costa Rica. The flying experience is an adventure for all ages. Flying in an ultralight with one of our experienced pilots, is an experience you will never forget.
-Spectacular Tours for 2 or 3 days, with our Ultra Light to the National Parc Peninsula Osa or Arenal
- Canopy Tour in Samara Guanacaste
- Leatherback Turtle Tour at the National Parc Ostional in Guanacaste
- Horseback Riding Tours in our surrounding
- Diving in our surrounding
- Waterfall and Hot Springs and more in the National Park Arenal
- “Skywalking” Hanging Bridges and Canopy and more in the National Parc Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Dolphin Watching in our surrounding
- Off -and Inshore FishingTrips in our surrounding
- Mangrove Boat Trips in our surrounding
- Jungle Tours in our surrounding
- Canopy and Wild Water Rafting in the National Parc Rincon de la Vieja Vulcano in Guanacaste
- Crocodiles and Bird “live” in the National Parc Palo Verde at the Tempisque River Puerto Humo in Guanacaste
- Waterslide, Mud bath and Waterfall in National Parc Miravalles Vulcano
- Indian Culture at the small village “Guatil” in Guanacaste
- Caves at Barra Honda in the National Parc Barra Honda in Guanacaste
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.