This 3/2/2 pool home is a treasure on Channel A that has direct access to Tampa Bay. Marvel in the beautiful sunsets from the screened lanai and pool, dock, gazebo, living room, master bedroom, dining room or den. Manatee, dolphin, rays, turtles or osprey are all common sightings from this back yard! The Greenways Trail is within walking distance. Enjoy biking, roller blading or just take a walk in Tampa's beautiful, warm weather. When you're done, satisfy your thirst with freshly squeezed juice (seasonal) from the various citrus trees located on the property. Restaurants, malls, theme parks, and most everything are all conveniently located. This vacation home is the perfect fit for the fun-loving family, sports enthusiast, art-buff, relaxation-seeking retiree, or someone who wants it all! Whatever it is you're looking for, we sincerely hope you'll find it here in The Cove.
* Wildlife sightseeing (Manatee, dolphins, sting rays, turtles, and osprey!)
* Saltwater fishing off the dock
* Busch Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Beaches (Ben T. Davis, Clearwater, St. Pete, Redington, Indian Rocks, and many more!)
* Lowry Park Zoo
* The Florida Aquarium
* Greenway Trail for walking, running, biking, or rollerblading
* Big Cat Rescue
* The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
* Minutes from Tampa International Airport and Port of Tampa
* Dinner Cruises
* Historic Ybor City
* Minutes from International Mall, Westshore Mall, and Citrus Park Mall (centrailly located between all)
* Minutes from Downtown Tampa
* David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (Tampa was recently awarded 'Top Arts Destination')
* Botanical Gardens at USF
* Salvador Dali Museum
* NFL Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
* NHL Tampa Bay Lightning at the St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa
* MLB Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field and Yankees Spring Training at Steinbrenner Field
* NCAA Football USF Bulls
* Concerts at St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa and Ruth Eckerd Hall
* Al Lopez Park
* Fort De Soto National Park
* Multiple near-by Golf Courses
* Hard Rock Casino
* Many restaurants and bars to choose from
* Grocery stores within walking and biking distance
* Multiple near-by movie theatres
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
$300.00 security deposit is due at time of reservation and the remainder is to be paid in full 30 days prior to occupancy. Check or money order.
Weekly Rate: $1225 - $1350
Monthly Rate: $1225 - $1350
$1225.00 - $1350.00 per week (minimum 4 nights) except certain holidays (7 night minimum).
$400.00 deposit required at time of booking.
$135.00 non refundable cleaning fee.
Rates do not include 12% tax.
This property is non smoking except outside areas only & no pets allowed.