House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This 3/2/2 pool home is a treasure on Channel A that has direct access to Tampa Bay. Marvel in the beautiful sunsets from the screened lanai and pool, dock, gazebo, living room, master bedroom, dining room or den. Manatee, dolphin, rays, turtles or osprey are all common sightings from this back yard! The Greenways Trail is within walking distance. Enjoy biking, roller blading or just take a walk in Tampa's beautiful, warm weather. When you're done, satisfy your thirst with freshly squeezed juice (seasonal) from the various citrus trees located on the property. Restaurants, malls, theme parks, and most everything are all conveniently located. This vacation home is the perfect fit for the fun-loving family, sports enthusiast, art-buff, relaxation-seeking retiree, or someone who wants it all! Whatever it is you're looking for, we sincerely hope you'll find it here in The Cove.
Serene Waterfront Paradise
About the Owner
4.8 based on 29 traveler reviews
Serene Waterfront Paradise
Comfortable Stay in Lovely Home
Paradise on the Water!
The owners, Linda and Dave, were wonderful and helpful hosts. They live next door, so they were available if we had any questions, but we felt like we had the house all to ourselves since they were never intrusive. We've had some hits and misses with vacation rentals in the past, but this one is definitely one of our favorites!
I would recommend this property for all below
It was a relaxing time. Wish weather was better never got in pool but the house is warm and charming snd spacious enough
Linda was always great prior to booking snd on site she was so helpful even when we coldnt get the DVD to work
Best Family Holiday We Have Ever Had
The property itself had the feel of a genuine home, not a standard vacation rental. All the rooms were great and having 2 x lounge areas meant we all could do what we wanted. There were a huge amount of personal touches - fishing poles, bicycles, inflatables for the pool, which meant we could do so much more without any thought or effort. By far though the location of the Villa, next to the rvier and with its own deck was our highlight - to have wild dolphins and manatee's cruising by was just superb. My wife is a keen ornithologist and the birdlife really made her holiday - especially the Ospreys.
If we ever needed help, Linda and Dave who manage the propery were just next door - always available if we needed help, but never intrusive. For the kids it was the pool and the lizards everytime. I would have no problem in reccomending The Cove - we had a great hoiliday.
Andrew & Jude
Activity and Interests
* Wildlife sightseeing (Manatee, dolphins, sting rays, turtles, and osprey!)
* Saltwater fishing off the dock
* Busch Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Beaches (Ben T. Davis, Clearwater, St. Pete, Redington, Indian Rocks, and many more!)
* Lowry Park Zoo
* The Florida Aquarium
* Greenway Trail for walking, running, biking, or rollerblading
* Big Cat Rescue
* The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
* Minutes from Tampa International Airport and Port of Tampa
* Dinner Cruises
* Historic Ybor City
* Minutes from International Mall, Westshore Mall, and Citrus Park Mall (centrailly located between all)
* Minutes from Downtown Tampa
* David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (Tampa was recently awarded 'Top Arts Destination')
* Botanical Gardens at USF
* Salvador Dali Museum
* NFL Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
* NHL Tampa Bay Lightning at the St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa
* MLB Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field and Yankees Spring Training at Steinbrenner Field
* NCAA Football USF Bulls
* Concerts at St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa and Ruth Eckerd Hall
* Al Lopez Park
* Fort De Soto National Park
* Multiple near-by Golf Courses
* Hard Rock Casino
* Many restaurants and bars to choose from
* Grocery stores within walking and biking distance
* Multiple near-by movie theatres
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $135
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 12.0%
$300.00 security deposit is due at time of reservation and the remainder is to be paid in full 30 days prior to occupancy. Check or money order.
Weekly Rate: $1225 - $1350
Monthly Rate: $1225 - $1350
$1225.00 - $1350.00 per week (minimum 4 nights) except certain holidays (7 night minimum).
$400.00 deposit required at time of booking.
$135.00 non refundable cleaning fee.
Rates do not include 12% tax.
This property is non smoking except outside areas only & no pets allowed.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- * 3 bedrooms with 2 Queen beds, 2 twins and a portable crib * Master suite with canal and pool view * Wireless Internet * Pool & heated Spa with screened-in patio (veiwed from living room, den, master bedroom, dining room, and kitchen) * Wetbar on patio with refrigerator to enjoy a cocktail * Waterfront with canal access to Tampa Bay * Dock with boat access * Gazebo to enjoy sunsets, read a book, or watch the kids play on the dock * 2 baths with hairdryer * Living room and den with TV, a DVD, Cable & WIFI both with waterfront views! * Full kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, blender, toaster, and juicer--all the amenities from home! * Washer and Dryer * 2 car garage * Fishing poles and tackle * 3 bicycles with helmets * Set of golf clubs * Games, puzzles, and cards for any rainy days * Coolers to take to the beach or park * Beautiful sunset views every night * Wildlife in your own backyard