Adagio Guest House, just 3 1/2 miles from Mohonk Mountain House resort, 15 minutes from downtown New Paltz, and 2 hours from NYC, is a brand new, light-filled designer home nestled in the woods, perfect for your vacation getaway. With its four bedrooms and three full bathrooms (including one with a Jacuzzi), with extra beds this spacious home can sleep up to ten. Celebrate nature on the quiet back deck; enjoy the stone fireplace in the living room; explore nearby Mohonk Mountain House, Minnewaska State Park, and Mohonk Preserve. Dine at one of the many wonderful restaurants nearby, or cook at home in your fully equipped kitchen. Near golf, hiking, swimming, xcountry skiing, antiques, The Wine Trail, The Pottery Trail, and more.
We stayed Whispering Pines this past weekend - renting the Adagio house which is a separate house on the property. It is exquisite - fabulous finishings, fireplace, deck with bbq. The kitchen is stylish and well appointed. HD and Celia made us right at home.
It is also a quick 2 1/2 drive from Manhattan to blissfully quiet place that seems constructed to exude relaxation. We are definitely planning to head back up there soon.
* Mohonk Mountain House. Tour, dine, hike. Gardens, Spa, Horseback Riding.
* Hike Mohonk Preserve. See Visitor's Center.
* Minnewaska Lake / Minnewaska State Park. Sweimming, hiking, riding, x-country skiing.
* D&H Canal Museum.
* Historic Huguenot Street: Colonial stone houses!
* Beautiful golf courses.
* The Antiques Trail; the Pottery Trail; the Wine Trail.
* Crafts & art galleries.
* Festivals, apple picking, pumpkin picking, hay rides. Ulster County Fair. Stone House Day.
* Fabulous restaurants nearby, many to choose from.
* Walkway over the Hudson!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.