Feel at home is this private, well kept waterfront home. This house is perfect for relaxation, adventure and enjoyment. Located at mile marker 92.5, we are close to Harry Harris Park and Tavernier Creek. This house is located between Key Largo the "Dive Capital of the World" and Islamorada the "Sport Fishing Capital of the World". Enjoy this beautiful house located on a deep and clean canal with a 40 foot dock (15 feet available for vessel). The canal has easy access to the ocean. The house has a large screened in patio with a BBQ grill, lounge chairs, ceiling fans and a wet bar. Inside you will find a large open kitchen with a skylight and a wrap around bar with seven bar stools. The master bedroom is spacious with a full bathroom. Sorry NO SMOKING, Small Dogs are OK. NO CATS.
* You may enjoy plenty of activities such as canoeing, kayaking, boating, fishing, ride a bike, swimming, beaches, and pools in recreational parks
* Also you may swim with the dolphins or feed the tarpons
* John Pennekamp State Park
* Everglades National Park
* Theater of the Sea Theme Park
* Harry Harris Park - beach - boat ramp - softball
* Founders Park - beach
* Jacobs Aquatic Center - kids recreation
* Excellent reef, open water, flats, and back country fishing just minutes away
* Excellent Scuba Diving, lobstering, and spear fishing just minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.