Leave the cold, come relax, and be young again in The Villages' active 55+ golf cart community. Stay in style and comfort in this delightful 2 bedroom/2 bathroom ranch home in the Village of Ashland. This home is in a great central location, a short golf cart ride to Lake Sumter Landing, Arnold Palmer Championship Golf Course and Country Club, and several of the 27 executive (9-hole) golf courses. There are many popular neighborhood restaurants, stores, health and beauty spas, churches and medical facilities nearby. It’s just blocks from Churchhill Street Recreation Center, Ashland Pool, and scenic Lake Miona Park. Just hop in the electric golf cart provided with the rental, and you’re just minutes away from all that The Villages has to offer.
This newer Austin model home is airy with vaulted ceilings and an open, upgraded kitchen and breakfast bar. With sliding glass windows over outdoor screens, the enclosed lanai can be enjoyed year round. The over-sized, tiled lanai is nicely furnished with a wicker sofa set and cafe table to relax or dine in Florida style.
Guests can enjoy watching television in the master bedroom and lanai, as well as the living room, which features a flat screen HD television and Blu Ray DVD player. The home theatre set-up includes surround sound for movies and music.
Both bedrooms feature comfortable queen beds with adjoining full bathrooms, desks, and coordinating furniture. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet, and access to the lanai. The home has attractive furnishings in a neutral color scheme to make this home your “home away from home.” You’ll want to come back.
The proximity of this home to so many of The Villages’ activities and attractions makes it a great find:
* Near Lake Sumter Landing, and not far by car to Spanish Springs. Both town squares offer daily music and dancing, quality restaurants/bars and coffee houses, popular clothing and novelty shops, and multi-complex movie theatres.
* Near a variety of dining and shopping options in the surrounding area as well, including such restaurants and stores as Bone Fish, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Golden Corral, Bob Evans, Crispers, Publix, Sweetbay, Fresh Market, and Walmart Superstore.
* 486 holes of golf on 9 championship (18- and 27-hole) and 29 executive (9-hole) courses. With Villages ID Cards, golf is free on the executive courses and reasonable on the championship courses!
* Walking distance to two swimming pools and recreation center, including a basketball court, billiards, card and board games, tennis, pickleball, lawn bowling, shuffleboard, horse shoes, classes, clubs, and social events.
* Near two fully-equipped Villages fitness centers, which offer reasonable daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
* Near other Villages and neighborhood offerings, including live theatre, professional polo matches, resident softball games, and quality antiquing.
* Blocks from beautiful Lake Miona Park, where visitors can fish (with an appropriate license), boat, picnic, sun on the lakefront beach, and enjoy the local wildlife.
* From 30 to 90 minutes to major Florida attractions—Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World in Orlando; Silver Springs Nature Theme Park; manatees in Crystal River; and popular tourist destinations Tampa, Sarasota, Daytona Beach, and Cape Canaveral.
Whether you want to relax on the lanai with a good book, or enjoy any of the many nearby activities and attractions, this is the vacation rental for you!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2015 - Mar 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
All bookings require a $600 deposit ($500 security/damage deposit and $100 nonrefundable cleaning fee) to hold reservation. Rates are for double occupancy. Additional $50 for Villages IDs (one-time)--waived for multiple month bookings. Now taking bookings for November/December 2014, AS WELL AS FEBRUARY/MARCH 2015 (NEW CANCELLATION).