Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Why pick this unit?:
1) Location, Location, Location! ,
2) Luxurious Living at an unbeatable value,
3) Local knowledge and Assistance,
4) Near Sandy Beaches (most rentals are on rocky beaches),
5) Our Punta Mita, Nayarit website
1) Location, Location, Location! :
Most places listed as "Punta Mita" are not actually in Punta Mita. They are in the surrounding area. Almost all of these units would require a car or very long hike to get to any form of market, restaurant, marina for excursions, etc. However, we are located in an exclusive and secure community just on the edge of the main strip. For guests who would rather walk and enjoy the local experience, this is one of the few options.
2) Luxurious Living at an unbeatable value:
This luxurious ocean-view unit complete with beautiful pool area and cabana offers everything you could need at a surprisingly low price. This is because we're not developers or investors. We simply want to generate a consistent income that is enough to pay our vacation home expenses - no more, no less. As a result, we charge a price that is far below that of others with comparable or less appealing properties charge. You can have value and luxury too :) .
3) Local knowledge and Assistance:
Accurate information is very hard to find in Mexico. In order to accommodate this, we have spent a great deal of time creating accurate maps of amenities, recommendations, where our guests get fair "locals" prices, etc. It might not seem like much but trust me, you'll be thrilled to have access to such thorough unbiased experience at a time when everyone will be trying to sell you their products, trips and wares. In addition to the information we will leave in your unit, we and our property manager are available daily. They won't allow me to post my email in this section but it is on the booking link. Feel free to email me or call me anytime 8 am to 11pm California, US time.
4) Sandy Beaches:
Our unit has a private walking path to the west end of a 5-mile stretch of sandy beaches. Most units listed as beachfront in Punta Mita on vrbo are actually oceanfront on rocky beaches one to three miles to the west and require a car ride or rocky walk to get to the sandy beaches.
5) Our Website:
We have created the hands-down best and most informative website about the Punta Mita area that you will ever find. Everything you need to know about vacationing in Punta Mita and our unit can be found on this website which was built specifically to provide information to renters of this property. They don't allow full url's in this section but it is: Go Relax Punta Mita . c o m with no spaces or select our website link.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Surfing, paddleboarding, kite surfing, windsurfing, whale watching, sport fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, golf, ziplining and so much more!
- Nightly Rate: $175 - $225
Low Season (May - Oct.): .......................$175
High Season (Nov - April): ...................... .$225
Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Years, Easter:........$300
- $20 extra per person, per night for more than 6 guests.
- $250 refundable security deposit. $50 cleaning fee.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- This luxurious condo sleeps 6 and features: 3 bedrooms with a king bed, 2 twins OR a king, and bunkbeds; 2 bathrooms and a flexible indoor-outdoor living space. (The living room can also be used to accommodate one or two persons with a supplied queen aero bed upon request.) It also offers: 24-hour gated security and parking, on-site management, an english-speaking, resident concierge, a gorgeous infinity pool and cabana, private beach access, AC in all rooms, quality beds and bedding, twice purified water and ice maker, free wifi, free US and Canada phone service, HD TV with premium and english channels, DVD player, washer/dryer and detergent, elevator, humidifier, linens and towels, 2 hair dryers, bbq, 2 surfboards, 2 boogie boards, snorkel gear for 2, ice chest, beach towels, beach chairs, beach sun shades, dishes, cooking utensils, an iron and many other comforts.