Chateau, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 6
This vacation spot is perfect for an active family. Located on our popular Long Lake, this cottage offers free wifi, a private dock for your boat (or to fish off of), and a anchored mooring ball, so bring your boat! Gorgeous views off of the deck that overlooks the island (which you can swim to), paddle around the beautiful lake on the paddle boards that are provided, or simply relax in the quiet wooded setting of your Northern Michigan surroundings.
Ahhh.....come paddle around where others simple dream about.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The area hosts many activities; including the National Cherry Festival, The Horse Show By The Bay and other local festivals, Michael Moore%60s Film Festival, arts and craft shows, concerts in the park, casino%60s, wineries, Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes (a must), performances at the widely acclaimed Interlochen Center for the Arts and the Opera House; you%60re certain to stay busy.
Enjoy fishing charter boats, catamaran sunset cruises, para-sailing (for those who are brave), jet ski rentals, hot air balloon rides, our local markets, cherry picking (and other fruits depending upon the season), and hiking trails.
Looking to golf? Perfect area for that! Fantastic golf courses surround Traverse City. Fishing? Look no further. Shopping? How about a large mall, outlet mall, and amazing local shops to find that special treasure. The dining is also fabulous, and we have amazing local chefs that prepare meals that you%60ll want to tell your friends and family about (as you%60re looking out at the reflection of the water, or dining by sunset).
Additional services may be added to your experience....how about a personal chef, daily (or every 2 days) housekeeping/turn down service, transportation/limousine, private spa services at the home, yacht rentals, and/or any additional services requested to our concierge service. Let us help you plan the best vacation ever!
We look forward to taking care of you on your next vacation!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 17 2015 - Jun 13 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 14 2015 - Aug 16 2015
7 night minimum stay
Aug 17 2015 - Oct 1 2015
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100
- Tax Rate 0.06%
Season Starting Ending Night Week Month Min-Nights
Peak Season 6/15/2015 8/16/2015 $1,600.00 7
Mid Season 5/18/2015 6/14/2015 $250.00 $1,000.00 2
Low Season 10/1/2014 5/15/2015
- chateau / country house
- Sports & Activities
- Linens Provided
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 640 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, Full Size Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 2 Twin Size Beds
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Sofa Sleeper In Living Room
- Guests provide their own meals
- This ranch style home has two bedrooms; one with a full size bed and the other one with two twin size beds, as well as sofa sleeper in the living room for additional accommodations if needed. Gorgeous views of Long Lake through the large picture windows in the living room and vaulted ceilings give this cottage a nice open feel. A galley kitchen with all of your basics (small fridge, stove, microwave and Keurig) await your scrambled eggs in the morning. A dining room table and chairs are close as well. One bathroom is provided with all of your linens for your convenience as well as free wifi throughout the home. Exterior: Private frontage on Long Lake with a dock that is 24-30 feet long (which is about 4 feet deep at the end of the dock), 2 paddle boards to use with vests and a anchored mooring ball available for a water craft.