Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
The Raynor's Grandview Condo:
Our condo is our family's getaway, when our kids are off of school. We like to think we provide a clean and comfortable place for our renters to stay during their vacation to Marco Island. Come and stay and you will see why we chose this place many years ago, as our own family's vacation destination.
Our condo is located in the Grandview complex at the south end of the Island, just 2 blocks to the South Beach entrance. White sand beaches and beautiful sunsets await you.
Completely updated, within walk ing distance to the infamous Marco Island Movie Theatre, several restaurants, night clubs, ice cream and beach stores.
The condo is located in a smaller complex, so the pool, hot tub and tennis courts will never be crowded. The complex also offers elevator access and assigned covered parking, in addition to a grilling and firepit area for your enjoyment.
Come and find out why all my renters return year after year to beautiful Marco Island.
A Christmas to remember...
About the Owner
We are a family of five who have been coming to the island for over 15 years. We love the area because its family oriented, extremely clean and safe and a great place to vacation.
4.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
A Christmas to remember...
Clean and well maintained
everything needed for your stay. Many fine eating places on the Island, many walkable. We loved the pool and hottub. We walked the beach but did not swim because a little to cold, Overall a great vacation
Winter get away....
The condo owners have become good friends and always
available for any suggestions to make a our stay a place of home away from home..👍.
From the Owner
“We chose this unit because it was within walking distance to the beach, shops, etc yet only had a very small unit number. The pools are never overcrowded and everyone is very friendly.”
Activity and Interests
Come and Explore Marco Island:
There are three public beaches for your use, during your stay. One within a 1.5 block walk and another within a 2 block walk, the others are within a few minutes drive. The entrance to the beach in front of the Marriott offers jet ski rentals, parasailing and food/drinks and much more.
I also have many pamphets in the condo on activities that are offered in Marco Island, such as Dinner cruises, trips to the Keys, the Naples Zoo or the Naples Waterpark, shell and manatee excursions and much, much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $99.00
- Cleaning Fee $100.00
- Refundable damage deposit $300.00
- Tax Rate 7.0%
Cancellation within 60 days of arrival --no return of funds.
Cancellation 61+ days of arrival-Return of deposit less $150 cancellation fee.
Any stay that falls on a holiday such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years or Easter will require a quote. Please call for pr.
May-Nov 600/wk or $1800/mo
Dec-April 1100/wk or $3000/mo
We do require a $100 cleaning fee and a $300 returnable security deposit
From the Owner
“Close to the beach entrances without having to pay beachfront prices. Most beachfront properties have a one month minimum stay. within walking distance to beach, shops, restaurants, movie theatre and convenience store.”
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- What we Offer The condo itself has a full kitchen with a fridge, oven/range/micro along with a dishwasher and disposal system. We also have a seperate pantry that inludes pretty much any small appliance you might need. I offer 2 bikes, a beach umbrella, coolers of all sorts, all linens including beach towels. You just need to bring your suitcase and be ready to start your vacation. We have a dining area that seats 4 and the screened lanai also offers seating for 4 more. The living room has 2 chairs and pull out queen sleeper sofa. The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds and a dresser. The guest bathroom has a tub/shower combo, located right next to the in unit washer/dryer combo. The master suite has a king pillowtop bed with its own ensuite bath with walk in shower. The master also has sliders that lead to the screened lanai where you might like to have your morning coffee or play a late night game. The unit has central air and WiFi, 2 TV's, a DVD and VCR player. Check the storage unit before buying anything, because we have lots of beach toys, skim boards, etc for your use during your stay. ALTHOUGH I DOUBT YOU WILL FIND A LOWER WEEKLY RATE THAN OURS.......SEND ME A LINK TO THE PROPERTY YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AND I WILL MATCH THE RATE PROVIDED THE CONDO HAS SIMILAR AMENITIES/UPDATING AND IS SIMILAR IN PROXIMITY.