Tucked into Breckenridge’s historic district, on picturesque French Street, is this charming Colorado mountain home. With 6 bedrooms and 4 baths, it easily accommodates several families or a group of friends. Whether planning a ski trip in the winter months or a time to enjoy the myriad of activities in Summit County throughout the summer and fall, this is a prime location. Two blocks from Main Street and just a few steps from the free shuttle this home could not be more convenient. Fabulous dining, shops, and ski lifts are all within walking distance.
Exquisitely designed amenities on three levels include:
On the main level:
• A fully equipped kitchen and dining area with seating for 12
• Living room with flat screen TV/DVD & convenient gas logged fireplace
• Full Bath Powder Room
• Two Queen Bed Bedrooms
• One Twin Set Bedroom with Jack & Jill Bathroom
• A shaded patio boasts a six-person hot tub and patio furniture
• Heated one car garage with storage for skies, boots and boards
• Master Bedroom with King Bed occupies the entire upper level with private stairs and a full bath with deep tub, separate shower and 2 lavatories
• French doors lead to the deck with spectacular views of the Breckenridge Mountains
• Large family room with large screen TV and DVD
• 2 Sleeper Sofas to accommodate 4 guests
• Queen Bedroom and Full Bedroom
• Full bathroom and laundry room
Three levels of living space assure privacy among friends and families. Sleeping options with fine linens that include 1 king, 3 queens, 1 full, 1 twin set and 2 sleeper couches. A large flat-screened TV in the family room with five smaller TV’s located in the living room and four of the bedrooms.
Make your next vacation unforgettable in this designer’s home in the Victorian Village that is Breckenridge, Colorado.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.