This 6th floor unit at 607 North has 1370 sq.ft. of living area, principally with tile flooring, and is centrally heated and air conditioned. All rooms have ceiling fans. Since recently purchased, the unit has been extensively updated and tastefully decorated.
The large living room, with a separate dining area, has a flat screen TV with cable and WiFi, which can be viewed from a 2-seated power-reclining leather console sofa or from either of two matching upholstered armchairs.
The kitchen has tiled countertops and contains a refrigerator, range, dishwasher and disposal, as well as a microwave, toaster oven, and toaster. All cooking utensils, silverware, dishes and glasses are provided.
The master bedroom contains a king-size platform bed with two flexible wall lamps and a large flat screen TV. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed. Both bedrooms have comfortable chairs, ample closet space, and private bathrooms. All bedding, washcloths and towels are provided.
The screened balcony is accessible from either the living room area or the master bedroom from which are spectacular views of the ocean and grounds. The balcony contains cushioned wicker furniture and a dinette with chairs.
* Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, and many other major attractions in Orlando are only one hour away.
* Cape Canaveral is a major cruise port and is less than an hour away. Charter boats are also available.
* Kennedy Space Center (near Cape Canaveral)
* King Center for the Performing Arts in Melbourne, featuring headliners, stage shows, etc.
* Ron Jon Surf Shop, Cocoa Beach
* Cocoa Beach Pier has restaurants and entertainment
* Community theaters with musicals, dramas, etc.
* Brevard Zoo
* All shopping close by; malls, small boutiques, grocery, and drugstores
* Swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, kayaking, and skim boarding.
* Many golf and tennis facilities nearby
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.