Luxury condo, great location just minutes from beaches. Over 17 acres, wooded with oak and pine. Adjacent to a bike/walking trail. Non-smoking. Ground floor. Unit is 800 square feet. Handicapped accessible. Condo is completely sound-proofed. Computer search 'Enclave at Oak Hill COA' to visit the complex's web page. Photos recently updated, on May 9th, 2014.
Recently added - Netflix on Demand. Unlimited movies and tv shows streaming instantly.
DEN - coffered ceilings, ceiling fan, 18' porcelain tile flooring, 51' flat screen TV, over 200 digital channels, 50 in HD. DVD player with DVDs. Small metal desk with chair. Queen sleeper sofa, and double french doors opening onto a private covered patio with ceiling fan and outdoor table and chairs. View from patio is serene with wooded landscaping.
KITCHEN - granite countertops, island with extra seating, table with four chairs, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, range, refrigerator with icemaker and microwave. Cherry cabinets and double sink with garbage disposal. A well-stocked kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, mixer, blender, and ice cream maker. There is also picnic basket and a canvas ice chest.
* Full size washer/dryer, ironing board/iron.
BEDROOM- queen bed, ceiling fan, flat screen television, and large walk-in closet. There are black-out blinds in the bedroom and custom made drapes.
BATHROOM - granite countertop, full height beveled mirror, and quarry-tile shower. There is a hair dryer in the bathroom.
* This beautiful vacation home has 10' ceilings throughout, 8' interior doors, an open floor plan, and free WiFi network in the unit and cable to both flat screen TVs.
* Large outdoor pool, heated spa, and clubhouse with exercise equipment.
* Provided with your rental: 4 rolls of toilet paper, hand soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 4 kitchen garbage bags, 4 laundry pods, dishwasher pods and dish detergent.
* Inflatable bed to accommodate a fifth person.
* There are grills located at this complex for your use in different areas. You are expected to clean up after use.
* There is a lock box with keys to the unit, which is adjacent to the condo.
* Must be 25 or older to rent.
I am a freelance court reporter living in Fairhope, Alabama. I love Gulf Shores, and this condo. I enjoy taking my two small dogs there and my grandchildren. I am in the service industry and also enjoy providing a great vacation place for my guests. It is so nice to get comments about how much people have enjoyed staying at my condo!
Thank you so much for letting us stay at your condo and bring our dog. The place is very nice and we had an awesome time. Hope to be back soon!
Shannon and Walker
“This is a beautiful property close to everything in Gulf Shores. The pool, hot tub area, and clubhouse are wonderful for relaxing, working out, and swimming. The property is well kept, and I especially like that it is adjacent to a bike trail because I enjoy riding when I come to Gulf Shores. The people that live in this complex are friendly. This complex is comprised of mostly owners so it is a quiet atmosphere. I also enjoy that my condo is on the first floor and I can park right outside my door.”
*Golf Club at the Wharf (18 holes) 500 yards
*Peninsula Golf Club (27 holes) 8 minutes, 5.09 miles
*Craft Farms (36 holes) 8 minutes, 4.58 miles
*Kiva Dunes (18 holes) 17 minutes, 12.28 miles
*Zoo - 1/2 mile
*Public beach/gulf 1.5 miles
*Public boat launch to intercoastal waterway - 1/2 mile
*Bruno's grocery - 0.9 miles
*Tanger Outlet/Foley - 8.7 miles
*Walmart - less than a mile
*For a nominal fee you also have access to Gulf Shores Bodenhammer Fitness Center with an indoor pool, indoor walking track, racquetball courts, and an exercise room
* Waterville USA - 1.4 miles
* National Naval Aviation Museum, Pensacola - 46 minutes - 27.84 miles
* Fort Morgan Historical Site and Mobile Bay Ferry to Dauphin Island - 20 miles - visit Dauphin Island Sea Lab
* Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge - 4.5 miles
* Gulf Adventure Center, Gulf Shores State Park - ziplining, kayaking, paddle boarding
* parasailing, jet skiing, shelling, snorkeling/diving, surfing, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, cinemas, horseback riding, health/beauty spa, boating
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - May 23 2015
7 night minimum stay
May 24 2015 - Aug 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
Aug 16 2015 - Oct 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Weekly Rate: $490 - $750
Monthly Rate: $1,000
Early Spring: March 1 - March 31....$550/week
Spring: April 1 - May 24.....$580/week
Peak/Summer: May 24 - Aug 18... $750/week
Fall: August 18 - Oct 21.... $560/week
Winter: Oct 21 - Feb..............$490/week $1,000/ month
Seven (7) day - minimum stay.
Personal checks preferred
Major credit cards accepted through PalPal
“The unique benefits are that this condo is so close to everything in Gulf Shores. It is about a mile to Walmart, less than a mile to the zoo, and only a mile and a half from the public beach/pavilion area.”