House with private pool! 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Welcome to the beautiful Isle of Palms!
Tucked away beneath graceful live oaks and swaying palmettos, Shell Seekers is a family-friendly vacation home waiting for your arrival.
Just a short stroll to the beach...but why walk? Load the kids and all of your beach gear into the GOLF CART instead!
Large privacy fenced back yard with an in-ground POOL.
4 beach cruiser bikes available.
Separate living room/game room for the kids with a 42' LED TV, XBox, shuffleboard table, games. Can be utilized as a 4th bedroom--two twin daybeds.
Comfortable, tastefully decorated living room for the adults (with a second 42' LED TV).
Spacious, fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful Mexican tile flooring, eat-in area with seating for 8. French doors from kitchen lead to the large screened porch and the pool area, small deck with gas grill, and large privacy fenced back yard with horseshoe pit/tailgate toss gaming area.
* Master bedroom with king bed and en suite bath with tiled shower and new fixtures (sleeps 2);
* Second bedroom with a queen bed (sleeps 2);
* Third bedroom with a twin-over-full bunk and a single twin (sleeps up to 4 kids, or 2-3 adults). Top bunk has a weight limit of 200 lbs. Second & third bedrooms share access to the updated hall bath which has a full tub and rainfall shower head.
The game room is off of the kitchen and has an entry door to the exterior of the house. It may serve as a fourth bedroom, utilizing the two twin-size daybed sofas (sleeps 2).
All bed linens and bath linens are included free of charge and guests have complimentary use of the washer & dryer.
Great family home!
About the Owner
About your hostess
My husband and I have lived in Charleston, and the surrounding communities, on and off again for more than twenty years...simply put, this is our favorite place to be!
I am the Principal of Welcome Home Properties and personally handle every detail of my guest's reservation--from the booking process to preparing my home for a guest's arrival. I am a resident of Charleston, so I am readily available if a guest needs assistance during their stay.
Vacation down-time and time spent with family and friends is so important...I do everything I can to ensure that my guests are comfortable at Shell Seekers and enjoy their time in my favorite city! I hope you will allow me to be your hostess by choosing Shell Seekers as your next family vacation destination.
Thanks for your interest!!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our Family had a wonderful time!! We LOVE your home and you sure know how to spoil us will all of your personal touches! Thank you so very much for all the extra supplies (salt, pepper, coffee, etc.). Not only did our 2 yr old grand daughter enjoy the game room, but all the adult "children" too :) We enjoyed playing dominoes til 1 a.m.! The golf cart, bikes and pool were a BIG HIT!! Thank you for making your home a beautiful place inside and out! We will definitely be back!
2 traveler reviews
Great family home!
Perfect place to get-a-way
Activity and Interests
Beach: 7-8 min. walk (or quick golf cart ride)
Isle of Palms Rec Center: 3 blocks (free to all--indoor gym, outdoor playground, sports fields, tennis & basketball cts, frisbee golf, etc.)
Golf at Wild Dunes Resort: 1 mile
Marina-boat rentals, fishing charters, convenience store, creek front dining at Morgan Creek Grille: 1/2 mile.
Downtown Charleston: 12 miles
Shops and Restaurants: 2-3 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 2 2015 - Sep 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 6 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13.5%
Rates are based on a 3 night minimum stay. Discounted rate applied to the base rate for each additional night. For example:
Winter: first 3 nights $125/night; additional nights $99/night
Spring: first 3 nights $269/night; additional nights $199/night
Summer: first 3 nights $349/night; additional nights $259/night
Fall: first 3 nights $269/night; additional nights $199/night
Weekly: $693 - 2083
Monthly: Nov-Feb $2500/month
3 night minimum reservation required year round; 7 night minimum required during peak season. Rates do not include state/local taxes.
Must be 28 years of age to reserve; photocopy of current state or gov't issued ID required with signed contract. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Game Room ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, En suite to master bedroom. Walk in shower with rainfall.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, Full tub with rainfall shower head, updated fixtures.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Game room - 2 twin/ single, Game room has two twin daybed sofas
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Sleeps 2; has en suite bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Sleeps 2; shares hall bath with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, Sleeps 4 children or 3-4 adults; top bunk weight limit 200lb
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * In-ground Pool * Large privacy fenced back yard * Golf Cart * backyard horseshoe pit/tailgate toss area * Bikes available * Separate game room for the kids * 2, 42' LED TVs * XBOX, Wi-Fi, shuffleboard, board games, sports equipment * beach chairs/umbrella available * spacious, fully equipped, eat-in kitchen * high chair/booster seat available * pack n play style crib available * gas grill * washer/dryer * bed & bath linens included (beach towels NOT provided) * additional semi-compact refrigerator in laundry area & gameroom for extra drinks * no additional cleaning fees * check-in at 4pm-check-out at 10am; strictly enforced unless prior arrangement is made during reservation process.